Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson faces row over new Gordon Brown slur

I'm sorry, but what is wrong with this world?

The Guardian defending the Labour Prime Minister? Shit's all fucked up now.

offensive, derogatory, homophobe... my ass.
for fuck's sake, what the hell is going on with the morons getting so much attention these days? and I do mean those PC morons, those intolerant haters who would gladly control what all of us think and say.

the nation that is known for the best humour in the world now is on the verge of becoming a big joke itself....
There are nutters everywhere, sadly....
Harriet Harman (minister for women, feminist nutcase) and Ben Bradshaw (Exeter MP and Cabinet minister) were mouthing off like complete and total arses on TV today because they lost the by-election in Norwich...

Last edited:
The only solution to such retarded audiences is to introduce a strict "Final Gear members only" policy.

I support this policy 100%

well, i am not familiar with your one-eyed scotsman, so i cannot judge wether he is in fact a cunt. But i can say that with the utmost certainty that my pm is one.

well, i am not familiar with your one-eyed scotsman, so i cannot judge wether he is in fact a cunt. But i can say that with the utmost certainty that my pm is one.

Oh BIG TIME.

I'd take Mr. Brown in a heartbeat over our see you next tuesday.

What the headlines should be: "Jeremy Clarkson is an angry old man who yells at things and people, and everyone loves him for it."

To my fellow Canadians - yes, he is. Unfortunately, this being Canada, there's not much of a choice because most candidates aren't that different.

Stephen Harper is clearly a creepy marionette doll (to me, at least). But a c***? Not quite, IMO.

Yeah, Stephen Harper doesn't have enough of a personality to be a cunt. He is something of a fucktard though.

Yeah, Stephen Harper doesn't have enough of a personality to be a cunt. He is something of a fucktard though.

Even that has too much flare... I don't even want to use words to describe him, I just want him to GO.

But Harper is cute :D

I dont see what the big deal is either, people in the US called Bush an ass/cunt/retard all the time :S

Last edited:
What the headlines should be: "Jeremy Clarkson is an angry old man who yells at things and people, and everyone loves him for it."
That, or: Jeremy Clarkson; Tells it like it is.

But Harper is cute :D

I dont see what the big deal is either, people in the US called Bush an ass/cunt/retard all the time :S

Cute in the same way a cold, emotionless, dim-witted, power hungry automaton is :?

Yes, but he looks less comfortable than they do.