Top Gear's journey from Georgia to Israel (also: Iraq)

Stig's casual cousin?

As always nice to see boys visiting another part of the world. These trips are fun, so I'm sure this one will be as well. Did it end in Israel or they drove somewhere else?

Last edited:
Is that the youtube video above at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQdm-sQ6Lp4&feature=player_embedded ? I'd love tp know what's being said if you have the time. Richard looks happy but Jeremy doesn't seem too thrilled at what looks like a fairly sophisticated stalking session!

Thanks.

I transcribed this video, which I found to contain the most film material.
http://www.pastie.org/1241680

^ yeah I just found out that's a code-sharing site so there're colors everywhere, but w/e

Last edited:
"I don't care if it rains or freezes / Long as I got my plastic jesus / Sittin' on the dashboard of my caaarrrrr!"

:lmao:

I think I've seen something like that before, with Andy and the Stig too

Well now that the craze seems to be over I have to say...no Hollywood star stirred up this much crap on the media and forums around here. Considering TG did EVERYTHING humanly possible to stay hidden I was shocked at how much press this got.

There's a pretty big TG following in Israel but I never thought it would be like this... Front pages in the biggest news papers (the ones that are 95% politics and war...) Film crews being woken up at 4am and sent 200 miles north for a chance at a glimpse and the car forums went totally berserk in a time span of 2 days, and lemme tell you, guys from forums were pretty much all over the country. Not a single corner was unmanned when we had no idea where they actually are and the rumors spanned across every single inch in this country lol. 2 car magazines had patrolling film crews roaming the rumor sites for the entire duration and eventually one of them struck gold at Nazareth and the other went home disappointed as they followed a different lead which led them to Jerusalem. (Impressive tho how both crews, working on rumors only managed to deduct they were following Jesus' steps while it was all happening).

I unfortunately work in a hospital so I had no chance of participating in any way but it's good to know they can stir this place up like this.

Sad to think this'll never happen again as I always expected them to get here at some point and thought I would do something about it :(

Last edited: