Top Gear's journey from Georgia to Israel (also: Iraq)

^^I was thinking that, but then realised that someone might not care about knowing what's happening in one episode, but really doesn't want to know about another one! Oh well!

^^I was thinking that, but then realised that someone might not care about knowing what's happening in one episode, but really doesn't want to know about another one! Oh well!

nah, that's just splitting hairs. no matter I say.

I'd also really like to see how they arranged a pass through the Iraqi war zone. What kind of security was there? Was the US military involved?
Yet I somehow doubt we'll ever be let in on to this.

Sorry, shelly, I meant to ask Andy about the numbering but completely forgot (got completely distracted by the fact that he was stood next to me during the filming of the News.)

'Salright. It was more directed to Viper et al anyway. :)

Err... like I said above, it would be nice to have an answer. Goodness only knows at this point.

so... America road trip is 16x01 ? and the iraq special is 16x02 ?

Not according to the TG website (which clearly said S16 proper starts next month, meaning the two shows airing this month aren't part of it).

Err... like I said above, it would be nice to have an answer. Goodness only knows at this point.

I think the easiest thing would be to label them 16x0A and 16x0B, in all honesty, similar to how the Polar Special and TGGF were labeled on here.

But according to the BBC website the USA special is 15x07 and the middle east one is 16x01. That's because both series would have 7 episodes then.

Sorry I don't have a link to that now...

EDIT: Here is the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00x2pq7 Notice, that it is saying "Episode 7" as headline...

Last edited:
But according to the BBC website the USA special is 15x07 and the middle east one is 16x01. That's because both series would have 7 episodes then.

Sorry I don't have a link to that now...

EDIT: Here is the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00x2pq7 Notice, that it is saying "Episode 7" as headline...

Also, if you look at the url for the rehearsal photos
topgear.com/uk/photos/series-15-rehearsal-gallery-top-gear-tv-2010-12-17
it does indeed say series 15 in it.