Top Gear's New Season

well the way my logic works is that if they are making these huge investments into relocating and building new studios just for this show, then they are bound to be on the air for a long time... YEY! Happy me.

I've applied for tickets to be in the audience.

Look out for a rather jovial guy being chastised by JC for shouting something stupid when he asks a question!

:lol:

[EDIT] Just read the earlier posts here and I can tell you that the tickets I've applied for are at the Dunsfold Park aerodrome in Godalming where the past seasons of Top Gear have been shot, so I'd imagine that it will be the later series of Top Gear that appears at the new airstrip up in Oxford (date for the showing isn't confirmed yet but it's late January/early February time by the looks of it) [/EDIT]

Cheers,

Andy

Phix said:
Holy shit, those 3 circular thingys would make an awesome TRACK!!!

Remember that Dunsfold was created by Lotus engineers. They can do another track like Dunsfold in Enstone. The only thing i can see of Enstone is that the airstrip is longer than Dunsfold

Why do i see Jezza running at 200 MPH in the new track? (the drag record, i believe, is for the Koenigsegg at 280 Km/h (174MPH))

And they have a good reason because Top Gear is moving to Enstone, apart of the new building:

Jezza's Ford GT and Richard's Dodge Charger can't do more than 4 MPG :p

didn't 5th Gear test that?

haz

Hmm, you guys really think they are moving?

Concerning the track and the power laps, it wouldn't matter... Just run the Enzo, the Zonda, Murci and 5 other cars from lower on the board on the new one and comparisons can be made...

Buba :thumbsup:

hmm.... this seems like kind of a strange decision... why would they go through all that work to move the base and also have to re-do the fast laps a stuff... isnt moving to a new base at this point in time kinda late?

Ethan said:
I think they're ready to move the show to Enstone Airfield

Enstone? Like where the Benneton...erm Renault F1 Team is based? ;)

Tom Ford writes a lot for the top gear magazine, remember, topgear.com is for the magazine which is seperate (though closely connected) to the tv show at bbc.co.uk/topgear.

I've never seen them write for it.

Mind you there was a program on TV last night hosted by Richard Hammond and Vicky BH! Calm down, it was about the London Boat Show (I think hammond sails), but it was quite entertaining. There were a few nice shots of hammond in his charger, at one point with a kayak on the roof!

They are probably working on the mini right now, the one u had to vote to get restored.

Greatgraddage said:
I've never seen them write for it.

Mind you there was a program on TV last night hosted by Richard Hammond and Vicky BH! Calm down, it was about the London Boat Show (I think hammond sails), but it was quite entertaining. There were a few nice shots of hammond in his charger, at one point with a kayak on the roof!

Someone should upload that!
Did you also know that JC and Tiff hosted MPH 04 together?

Daniel said:
Did you also know that JC and Tiff hosted MPH 04 together?

Yeah, what happend to that, wasn?t someone (VUK?) suppost to release that, or have I missed it?