Top Gears Secret Messages?

Foil hats are not are nothing to laugh at, they work. After taking a shit load of shroom's once i started to hear voices. I was unsure if i could read peoples minds, or my subconscious was a conduit for the dead. To make sure that they didn't get to me i took a couple rails of coke. Not sleeping and still hearing the soliloquies of the unsolid i decided that i needed to find some relief i smoked some opium and thought of a plan. By covering my head in aluminum foil i would find if it was exterior or interior. Needless to say i have honed my skills to read minds before they even know what they are thinking.

Matthew Delooze - what a bell-end! It's easy to look at something - anything - and add meaning to it. He clearly finds this easier than meeting girls without scaring the shit out of them.

i for one think he's brilliant. its good to be aware and finally be enlightened. im going to leave this page (after i start an i'm leaving thread) and make some foil hats. anyone who will join me please leave a PM

Can you make mine a sombrero?

I just want to point out to people that the fourth dimension is time and 666 i not the number of the beast no matter what people say, it was originally 616 and was not translated right from its original text.
All in all stupid thread.

Omg. Pure crap from some "Jesus loves us"- 'things' from southern USA.

i for one think he's brilliant. its good to be aware and finally be enlightened. im going to leave this page (after i start an i'm leaving thread) and make some foil hats. anyone who will join me please leave a PM

I'll join you but I only have hershey kisses foil, so its going to be a REALLY REALLY small foil hat :p

Whilst I believe that there is more to 9/11 than what the Bush Administration is letting on, I also believe that the gentleman quoted in the original post is drawing a long bow. Possibly as a side effect of being a middle aged virgin who has spent far too long living in the basement at his parents' house.

man wats wrong with the man...that way i could associate anything with the show

wth lol, this dude, like most of america needs to get over 9/11 it was 6 years ago. yes it was bad, but its time to move on. same with diana....that shit is still going. who cares if some rich loon thinks she was murdered...shes dead all the same. just let it rest!

reading too much into TV FTL!

dude needs to get out more.

Matthew Delooze - what a bell-end! It's easy to look at something - anything - and add meaning to it. He clearly finds this easier than meeting girls without scaring the shit out of them.

correct

this is the basis for all of gcse english

"what did the poet symbolise with the use of a parrot and the sun?"

"what were chaucers intentions with this piece?"

and you write some BS spiel about how the parrot n sun = summer and shit. but in reality the authors wrote what they did because they sounded good at the time. there was no underlying hidden meaning at all.... he just hey parrots and suns sounds pretty awesome, ill do that.

Talked to a guy who analyzed a book by a Norwegian writer, Knut N?rum, once. He got a 1 from the teacher, because he was totally wrong about the meaning. Turned out, both were wrong, the student wrote to mr. N?rum, and got the answer that there was no special meaning in the phrases. :)