Top Gears Secret Messages?

Gibby

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta ST & Triumph TR7
I Just accidently came across this on the interweb, i don't really understand what the hell he is talkin about. I don't think anyone does!
Source

When the accident happened to Richard Hammond a presenter of Top Gear in the UK my ears pricked up but due to the circumstances I was in at the time I put my thoughts on the back burner.
As I have previously stated in other articles( www.experiencers.net) I believe there is another world , invisible to the naked eye, running alongside our 5 sense reality world. This other world , the 4th dimension if you like, dictates the way our 5 sense reality world works. To do this it has to make symbolic announcements and have the consent of the majority of human minds to rule us. Our permission so to speak. Sadly this 4th dimensional world has been infested and deceives the human race into living as spiritual slaves serving their aims. One popular way of implanting spiritual triggers in the minds of the masses is via TV. Especially popular shows that are aired all over the world.
So stepping back from hype and the shock news of Mr Hammonds ?accident? I tried to find some symbolic 4th dimensional reason for such a thing happening.

I was strongly directed to this video as a ?must watch?. A sort of ?watch this bugger and you will start to see how things are covertly put into TV shows right under your nose without you having the slightest clue' came in to my mind.
Please watch the video all the way through via the link below.

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/hammond-hypnotised-p1.php

Watched it all then have we? What do you think? On the surface its just a clip from an episode of Top Gear isn?t it? Top Gear goes out to millions of minds worldwide. The format of the programme has changed in recent years to attract younger viewers and of course women. Hence the dashingly handsome Richard Hammond helping to present it. Not that I don?t know a lot of women are really 'into' cars these days and I am not suggesting all you women tune into Top Gear just to drool over handsome presenters. I wouldn?t dare!
Anyway first off, in the video, we are shown that Richard Hammond is capable of being mind controlled(hypnotised) at the wheel. It?s there right in your face. It doesn?t matter if Richard Hammond is playing to the camera, and he is not hypnotised at all, and he certainly could be playing to the camera but I personally don?t think he is.
The fact is that millions of minds have seen him symbolically being ?controlled? at the wheel and accepted it in their subconscious. The memory may have disappeared from their 5 sense conscious memory soon after the show finished but it has been ?announced? in the subconscious of millions of people and indeed accepted as such.
Further on in the video Mr Hammond is hypnotised ( mind controlled) again in the studio. I was gob smacked when the reference 9/11 was overtly used (through reference to a toy Porsche 911 and the pre planned script) several times. Indeed did you notice two towers are present in the video of the episode( no you didn't did you?) when the many references to 9/11 is made. I realise these towers will be claimed to be necessary equipment by the producers but this is not really true is it?

Anyway just think of what information is going into the deep subconscious of all those watching Top Gear. 9/11? Twin Towers? Mind controlled driver? OK. Coincidence it may be?Let us go a little deeper because coincidences seem to be rife in this matter.
Please note when Mr Hammond is driving his 9/11 in the video a bigger vehicle comes along and overpowers it by smashing into it (symbolised by Mr Clarkson crashing into Hammond), again this takes place between the two towers. Could this symbolise that a more powerful event than 9/11 is to take place and unseen 4th dimensional forces are announcing it through covert symbolism in the subconscious of the masses ? Is this a strong indication as to how our minds are implanted with symbolism which in turn creates our reality (without us even knowing)
This covert symbolism has been implanted in the subconscious of the millions of people and the top gear video is only one small example of how these things work. That said I believe it?s a very good example of how it works and if you can grasp the idea of how it works now it will be easier to spot later on. Mad I may be, but daft I?m not. That is why I am trying to point it out to you via the Top Gear video.
Again this video is only one example, indeed a good one, but only one. The same sort of symbolism will be spewed out in several other ways until it has been implanted in the vast majority of the collective ?subconscious?, or if you prefer the collective, ?unconscious? of the human race.

In my opinion a combination of occult symbolism and numerology can be implanted in peoples minds(mass consciousness, to create the energy need to create the phsyical events in our 5 sence reality. Our collective thoughts create our reality. At the same time the mental symbolism implanted in us receives no spiritual objection from us (because we fail to understand its meaning) thus the situation attracts the spiritual permission of the masses for these events to take place in 5 sense reality after we have accepted them into our subconscious without protest. 'What the masses think they get , they get' and the serpent exploits this to its full potential. While we are scratching our arses and laughing at McKenna's victims the serpent is abusing your mind and creating your physical reality. Wake up. Please wake up.

I am not for one minute suggesting that Richard Hammond knows anything about this thing above a 5 sense level, nor Mr Clarkson. They, like most other unknowing TV stooges, haven?t a clue.
In 5 sense reality... he drove his car and crashed it and the serpent cult media had nothing to do with bringing all these symbolic coincidences together in a popular TV Show watched by millions of people. Yes right Ok.

The fact is that scripts for TV shows are provided on the orders of the very top brass of the TV networks.

Mr Hammond was in my opinion selected to play out this symbolism because he fitted the profile the serpent wanted displayed and announced in this scenario, or announcement, on a worldwide basis. Indeed the accident involving Mr Hammond received worldwide press coverage and there are more official news video?s on this matter on the than there was on the official 9/11 in 2001.
Anyways let us also look at some surname symbolism involved in this matter as ?Hammond? struck a chord with me straight away . Simply because I have heard about ?Hammon? many times before. Believe me I have known this name since the late 90?s and if it is mentioned, or a similar version of it, is used in similar accidents or murders then please take note of it for future reference.
There are some variations of the name here.
http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.fc/qx/hammon-family-crest.htm
?Hammon?, a variation of Hammond, has very symbolic links to the ancient past. Also known as Baal Hammon. Time and time again I have found there is a symbolic link to ancient deities or places when a high profile murder( affecting mass consciousness) or high profile accident takes place.
Coincidence is it? I wish I could stop finding these coincidences and give my weary head a rest,?. ?it?s a wonder I am still sane??

Where was I? Oh yes?. Coincidences? What have we had so far? Oh yes? symbolic 9/11? Mind controlled drivers? Twin towers? Strange coincidences with surnames. Baal Hammon/Hammond. I suppose we need some official occult numbers to throw in this event just to put the cat among the pigeons and get you thinking slightly more upwards. Unless ?Deal or no Deal? is on TV of course. Isn?t that the latest worldwide TV game show that wants to feed our lust for cash or our fear of debt? Taken over from who wants to be a millionaire for a quarter of the price has it?. They must be buying our minds for a far cheaper price than they used to. 'Noel' is really Santa Clause is he?

Ok then lets have the occult/serpent number connection to the symbolism surrounding this 'accident'. Well first of all Mr Hammond was trying to beat a UK land speed record. A record set previously by a 'Vampire' dragster driven by Colin Fallows. I believe Mr Hammond was driving the same Vampire model on the day of his accident.
The speed record Hammond was trying to beat? 300.3 MPH. Yes I am afraid its all the three's again folks (Mason's Degrees or dirty knees in Bingo terms!) Now that is getting rather high up the degree ladder and Richard Hammond, couldn?t beat it. He was doomed from the start.

So let us recap on the blatant and covert symbolism presented on TV and let me point out I am NOT making any of this up? We have a handsome presenter who, prior to a very serious accident, was hypnotised( mind controlled) in front of millions of people whilst at the wheel of a car.Yes?
He performed a really silly act in front of two towers, also whilst mind controlled, and 9/11 was quoted several times. Yes? Eerily in my opinion the symbolism also indicated that a larger event will overshadow the 9/11 tragedy by the fact that Mr Clarkson?s vehicle smashed into the 9/11 driven by Mr Hammond in front of the twin towers.Yes? I realise that latter statement may seem daft but we are dealing with symbolism that affects the subconscious and not your programmed 5 sense reality. The same 'conditioned' 5 sence reality that makes you immediately fob off such info as a load of shite because you have been programmed to do so.
Also the name Hammon is very symbolic to ancient times and I believe, nay i know, Hammon is linked to Moloch and ritual sacrifice.Yes? The 300.3 miles per hour is obviously automatic recognition of the freemasonry 33 degrees.Yes? I don?t need to remind seasoned researchers that freemasonry is a major player for the serpent loving , sun worshipping, Luciferians.

Mind you on a lighter note, or even a more serious one, I really only needed to show you one clip from the video that will get you thinking(see below). It?s the bloody personalised number plate used on the car that the hypnotised Hammond was driving in the TV show. Were the producers of this show psychic when they filmed Hammond driving with the plate 'S 999 BAD'? Now then, my little Noddy Car lovers, was the number plate telling us that the driver was so bad that an emergency number 999 would be needed?
Or was it reversed numerology 666 with the tell tale S or the super serpent?..... 666ssss : ) Or was it just coincidence? I believe the symbolism in this episode of Top Gear and the later accident involving Mr Hammond has illuminati finger prints all over it. The sad news is that it says to me that a bigger event than 9/11 is coming sometime....... also involving two towers.

I hope Mr 'Hammon the Hamster' heals quickly.

For reference
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/north_yorkshire/5366422.stm

I have only showed you one example of how TV can tell your 5 sence reality one thing yet at the same time put messages in your subconscious using symbols event, names and numerology without you having the foggiest idea it is happening. I know its easy to fob this all of as rubbish and/or coincidence , but is it? Is it? I don't mind making an arse of myself saying these things to the majority of people who will laugh it off or claim I have lost the plot. I want to reach those people that do know these things go on and to take in what they see in this article/video and remember it for their own future reference. Indeed watch the video again now and see if you can spot the symbolism yourself now its been pointed out to you. There is more in it that I haven't mentioned in this article.

I wonder how much that number plate is at DVLA? S999 BAD.

best wishes

Matthew Delooze
:?

What a big load of bullsh%t.

"Porsche 9/11" :lol:
And when they designed the Top Gear Studio back in 2002 they must have thought "Let's put these two pillars here so the image of the twin towers drills itself into the subconcious mind of the viewers". :lol:

Last edited:
I think he needs to get laid. :mrgreen:

tl;dr

Who writes this shit?

Sounds like the Chewbacca defense.

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests

HAHAHHAHAHHA oh man best thing i have read all day

What. An. Idiot.

So then. A worse event than 9/11 is going to happen, because Clarkson drove a child's Jeep into a pedal Porsche 911. We had better be careful! :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

He needs a life. Well, a new brain at least. He has made that one so paranoid it would implode at a small explosion nearby thinking it was a sign that the world was going to fly suddenly towards and into the sun. Pillock.

I can just imagine the Porsche engineers back in 1964; "One day, this car will symbolize the destruction of a couple towers! I hereby name it *drumroll* the 9/11!!!!!!!!!"

Seriously tho', that must've been the biggest load of bullcrap since the war.

If he isn't in the funny farm already, he should be.

was that from southpark?

No offense to the thread starter, but threads like this proves that we REALLY need a new season of Top Gear! :?

Well, we'll get another injection of Top Gear on 3 days, on July 25th. That will keep us going till late september.

i for one think he's brilliant. its good to be aware and finally be enlightened. im going to leave this page (after i start an i'm leaving thread) and make some foil hats. anyone who will join me please leave a PM