Top Gear's Stupidly hard Quiz

There's actually one question that gives the answer to another question, but there are so many. I object to the questions that have nothing to do with the show or the presenters! =)

I don't remember any that had nothing to do with Top Gear or the presenters.

after a butt load of tries im down to 77

Only could get down to the 105 area. I love shit like this though.

got a 1355/1400 score... and that's enough, I should try and learn something usefull instead of trivia... I hate that I love trivia....

Just got down to 68... But I was more stoked that I got to 96 before missing one. God, I sound so lame.

That was tricky. Got it down to 100-110 a few times.

What worries me tho, is the fact that I easily could answer the one with what person was on Jeremy's t-shirt during the Koenigsegg test.

I thought I had a life, dammit! :(

Got it finally. All the way through unscathed.

score.jpg

I feel kind of dirty now.

1365/1400 is my best score, the quiz is not as hard as I thought.

97 is my score after two tries. Back again. :)

My issue.

My issue.

I managed to get 1400 out of 1400, but I have not been able to enter my e-mail with the BBC for the massive amount of spam I hope to get (j/k)

I have tried everything on my lovely Mac, but I can't get it entered.

Has anyone without a life had any luck.

Thanks,
The wannabe Stig.

I can't send my email either.

Not a perfect score, but Im just happy to get through it.

http://img442.imageshack.**/img442/3230/tgquizxp2.png

What worries me tho, is the fact that I easily could answer the one with what person was on Jeremy's t-shirt during the Koenigsegg test.

I thought I had a life, dammit! :(

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I had the same reaction to that question too! Got it right, am all triumphant... then realised what that meant... :blink: :cry: 8)

Damnit, i got close to finishing, but the new M&S ad came on ..and..well.. :drool:

God damn I keep clicking on Noel Edmonds! I must have been traumatised as a child. DAMN!

My best score is just under 100.

I'm gonna get hooked on this though :)

EDIT: I got to about 84/85. I'll try a few more times then I'm off to bed...

Last edited: