James May: Top Toys on BBC2 tonight 8pm

James is da man... Every single girl (or woman) in here has the hots for him!

Ive noticed that too since i've been here, can't quite believe how popular he is with the ladies. I may have to grow my hair and wear more 'relaxed' middle age clothing, as it works for him :roll: Seriously though, he seems like a nice chap.

Spaced said:
Seriously though, he seems like a nice chap.

I guess that is more of the appeal than his looks? Ladiies?

Spaced said:
I may have to grow my hair and wear more 'relaxed' middle age clothing, as it works for him :roll:

Worryingly, my friends have commented how my hair is now identical to James May's, and even have started calling me "James".

Even more worryingly, on nights out it's the "wrong sort of chap" that usually is attracted to it - I don't mind guys having a laugh at my hair, but three different men slapping my bottom on the one night out is a bit much :/

I'm not even gay!

transtek said:
Shawn_230 said:
It's up on UKNova.

The only problem being that you have to be a member and they are not accepting new members!!

Anyone a member and willing to upload it to tweeke's FTP?

A thousand thanks!!

I'm downloading it the now.

As soon as I've got it, and work out how to upload to tweeke's FTP, I'll put it up.

Unless someone gets there ahead of me.

teeb said:
transtek said:
Shawn_230 said:
It's up on UKNova.

The only problem being that you have to be a member and they are not accepting new members!!

Anyone a member and willing to upload it to tweeke's FTP?

A thousand thanks!!

I'm downloading it the now.

As soon as I've got it, and work out how to upload to tweeke's FTP, I'll put it up.

And a round of applause please for that man!!

Really, thanks very much and I mean it as a man who just bought his first Scalextric set (always wanted one, but always got trains as a kid!!)

teeb said:
transtek said:
Shawn_230 said:
It's up on UKNova.

I can see you're uploading it right now. That makes you a true hero :thumbsup:

Tweeke said:
teeb said:
transtek said:
Shawn_230 said:
It's up on UKNova.

I can see you're uploading it right now. That makes you a true hero :thumbsup:

I'm not, no...must be someone else! My download's still at 87%.

I'm uploading it atm. I thought i'd help you out, it's xmas and everything :)

famos said:
I'm uploading it atm. I thought i'd help you out, it's xmas and everything :)

Good on you! :D

I've just downloaded it, and can't work out how to upload it to the FTP!

If you're on a 56k connection I'll upload it too, but if you're on anything faster I won't bother as you'll beat me to it.

I have 1 Mbit up, so it's going at ~83KB/s. Will take about an hour to complete.

So, have any of you got any idea that guitar musical piece is when he's talking about the Ford GT? I just have no idea what it is and its really getting annoying :D So, any help working out what it is would be magnificent :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

Tweeke said:
alternatengine said:
RIP?

(No it's not code for Rest In Peace)
Yeah, it's not the right word in this case. Rip usually refers to a 'ripped' cd (cd extracted to a compressed file format). My bad ;)

No, I think "rip" is the word we use for vids like this. Such as "Vuk's Rip", etc.

Thanks a bunch, famos! :thumbsup: