TopGear - The Battlefield 2 Parody

That's one of the best videos I've ever seen on the internet! Very well done! Reminds me of the Red vs. Blue series. Maybe someone could start something like that with Top Gear?

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

BlaRo said:
Viper007Bond said:
jeffy777 said:
Viper007Bond said:
That was hilarious!!! :lol:

BlaRo said:
*goes to "acquire" it...*
Don't bother. You need a valid key to play online and BF2 is essentially an online only game. Sure, there's single player (which is with bots on a 16 player sized map), but the bots are idiots and it's really not any fun. ;)

Well, technically there are servers that bypass the key check....so you can try them to see what you think about online play....but be a good boy and buy the game. It rules!
Yeah, but there are a limited number of cracked servers. ;)
Meh...I haven't finished Call of Duty 2 yet. In that case, I'll just be lazy and won't bother. ;)

I finished the russian campaign in CoD2, and thats it. I'm not a big fan of single player games, but I play(ed) a ton online. (checks xfire...) Yeah, I've got like 700 hours with online CoD2 =/. Sold BF2 quite a while ago, I'm not much of a vehicle-based FPS type guy.

Mr.K said:
BlaRo said:
Viper007Bond said:
jeffy777 said:
Viper007Bond said:
That was hilarious!!! :lol:

BlaRo said:
*goes to "acquire" it...*
Don't bother. You need a valid key to play online and BF2 is essentially an online only game. Sure, there's single player (which is with bots on a 16 player sized map), but the bots are idiots and it's really not any fun. ;)

Well, technically there are servers that bypass the key check....so you can try them to see what you think about online play....but be a good boy and buy the game. It rules!
Yeah, but there are a limited number of cracked servers. ;)
Meh...I haven't finished Call of Duty 2 yet. In that case, I'll just be lazy and won't bother. ;)

I finished the russian campaign in CoD2, and thats it. I'm not a big fan of single player games, but I play(ed) a ton online. (checks xfire...) Yeah, I've got like 700 hours with online CoD2 =/. Sold BF2 quite a while ago, I'm not much of a vehicle-based FPS type guy.

Sounds like you're ready for Day Of Defeat: Source.

1. FINISH COD2! One of my favorite games :D
2.BF2 is a great game, but the next one really does sound like crap.
3. DoD:S is yet another great game, though I prefer CS:S (1600 hrs :/)
4.It takes a long time to download that BF2TG movie so I'm rambling on....
5.At least my X1900XTX makes me happy.
6.Going to play COD2 till the d/l ends.
7.bye.

Viper007Bond said:
jeffy777 said:
Aardvark said:
Viper007Bond said:
Aardvark said:
There's a new Bf out soon too :|
Yeah, played the beta a month ago or so. It's pretty fun, but not "OMFG AWESOME!!!11".

I don't think it looks very good at all. I've stuck with the Battlefield games through WW2, Vietnam and Modern Warfare and now they want me to fight in the future for them? Sorry, I don't play SCI FI...

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to it. The whole futuristic-Halo type theme doesn't do anything for me.
*shrugs*

Who cares? All the cool gadgets rock. :D

Who cares? I do 8) I won't be buying the game.

May I remind you that you of the fact that you haven't bought BF2 either. ;)

edit: IS that even a proper sentence? Ah well, cba.

swek said:
May I remind you that you of the fact that you haven't bought BF2 either. ;)

edit: IS that even a proper sentence? Ah well, cba.

Actually, my brother and I bought it together. We're poor :) But we both can't play on the official servers with the same key.

NAIDANAC A said:
That was amazing.
BTW what episode was that?

06x01 - 2005.05.22

good job, too bad for the limitations of the game. Clarkson holding a grenade thats what gives health and safety: night terrors, acid reflux, explosive diarrhea.

Momentum57 said:
good job, too bad for the limitations of the game. Clarkson holding a grenade.....

It just adds to the BF2 theme of the video, which is half of what makes it good; the other half being the Top Gear elements.

Awsome job to those who made the video. I love BF2 and TopGear, and to see them put together so well really makes me smile. :thumbsup:

Impeccably done. Irresponsibly unfunny.

That was well done, specifically the introduction. I remember a similair video done by halo 2 fans, who made a parody of Gladiator.

It's funny in that video how you see Jeremy waving a shotgun around at the tank driver. Is there no way of hiding your weapons on BF2? or could they just make him hold like a wrench for fixing cars?

Yes, he coulda held the wrench or a knife or even a nade.

Aardvark said:
It's funny in that video how you see Jeremy waving a shotgun around at the tank driver. Is there no way of hiding your weapons on BF2? or could they just make him hold like a wrench for fixing cars?

It's easier to point with a shotgun, is it not? :lol: