TopGear - The Battlefield 2 Parody

Has anyone noticed that at the end of the video Jeremy runs off and hides in the nearest building, lol?

if GTA series has taught me anything its not to overuse one idea, so for my own sake im not playing any other battlefields after BF2 until they completely rework the whole game in however many years, until then mods for the regular game should make it interesting if need be

im finding out just how complicated bf2 is, i thought it was pretty basic then i started talking to the clan players etc, this and that video together make m ethink maybe i try the game out again, i think theirs may be alot of joy to be had in that game, its just hidden up various orifices :D

ahh hell maybe ill even try 2142 if it gets rediculously good reviows, but i think good old mods should hold me over, especially as i bearly play videogames

OttobonTRD said:
im finding out just how complicated bf2 is, i thought it was pretty basic then i started talking to the clan players etc, this and that video together make m ethink maybe i try the game out again, i think theirs may be alot of joy to be had in that game, its just hidden up various orifices :D

I've been playing BF2 more than usual lately and I'm discovering all sorts of little things that I haven't paid much attention to before (map secrets, exploring the different weapons, etc.). It's an in depth game, and the different kits and vehicles really add a lot of character to it (although the C4 chuckers still get under my skin!).

Aardvark said:
Has anyone noticed that at the end of the video Jeremy runs off and hides in the nearest building, lol?

They also have the "engineer" class as the model for him. I'm wondering if that is intentional or not considering Clarkson's honorary doctorate in Engineering.

Just made something fitting. :p

http://img144.imageshack.**/img144/5698/topgear2jq6.jpg

Not the best, but still, get's the point.

nomix said:
Just made something fitting. :p

http://img144.imageshack.**/img144/5698/topgear2jq6.jpg

Not the best, but still, get's the point.

Get with the times; Top gear 2142 is out soon :lol:

Aardvark said:
Get with the times; Top gear 2142 is out soon :lol:

I can see it now.. Bugatti Veyron Vs. a Titan

:lol:

But the thread ain't about BF 2142 :p

gave up on the game a long time ago, but thats been very well done, they got the camera angles and panning and filters just right