Torrent Links Not Working?

HOON

Car(s)
1997 Maxima
When I click on either the Torrage.com or ZoinkIT links I am taken to an error page instead of the normal torrent download pop-up.

"This webpage is not available."

It was working last week. I'm using Chrome and Bitlord.
I'm trying to get the latest episode of TGA.

Love the site.

Thanks much.

I believe that Torrage went down and the extra traffic moving to Zoink as a result took it down too.

Use a proper non-shitty BitTorrent client (such as uTorrent) and then use the third download link. We have it there for a reason. ;)

Torrange and Zoink are blocked by their upstream provider (cogent) for no currently known reason...

I had the same issue but the third link opened fine in uTorrent. However I'm getting really slow speeds (compared to normal, like 80kb/sec when I often get 1.5mb/sec) from the latest torrents. Is that at all related to these server issues? I've moved house recently so I'm wondering if it's just the torrents at the moment or if I haven't set something up right after the move.

I had the same issue but the third link opened fine in uTorrent. However I'm getting really slow speeds (compared to normal, like 80kb/sec when I often get 1.5mb/sec) from the latest torrents. Is that at all related to these server issues? I've moved house recently so I'm wondering if it's just the torrents at the moment or if I haven't set something up right after the move.

It's unrelated to Torrage and ZoinkIT's issues.