Torrent RSS feed busted?

Its likely because Viper quit posting to Mininova after they implemented that stupid torrent queue, and is now hosting the files on eztv.

Its likely because Viper quit posting to Mininova after they implemented that stupid torrent queue, and is now hosting the files on eztv.
Close.

It's because Mininova now takes 12-24 hours to approve uploaded torrents. I add the Mininova torrent ID once I see it's approved.

We'll be moving away from Mininova as soon as I have a change to update the code behind the site.

Writing your own web site is fun and all, but then you have to spend the rest of your life keeping it up & running. :)

Writing your own web site is fun and all, but then you have to spend the rest of your life keeping it up & running. :)
The main site is entirely WordPress powered, but I'm using some custom plugins to get it to work (i.e. the episode number, season number, airdate, etc. are stored in the post meta and so forth). The feed is entirely custom coded though, but pulls data using the WordPress API.

I used to be able to use the rss feed to auto download top gear and final gear episodes but now having reinstalled everything on my computer at least 3 times in the last 18 months my utorrent rss feed info appears to be wrong. I dont know which url to use for a final gear rss downloading setup and using this url:

http://feeds.finalgear.com/finalgeartorrents

doesnt show anything. so is there a link you can point me to that shows me how to add the current final gear feed to utorrent 1.8.2 and how to get it to auto download or at least allow me to select episodes to download? thanks in advance

ok being ignorant isnt the same as being stupid. 5 minutes after posting the first time I figured out that I could refresh the feed and it showed the current queue of fifth gear 15*2-8 and top gear oz 2*1-3. thats fine, I already downloaded those. then suddenly they started downloading and I stopped them. how would I tell utorrent NOT to download those torrents yet to download any NEW torrents I dont have as in top gear oz 2-4? thanks in advance yet again.

how would I tell utorrent NOT to download those torrents

After it adds them, just delete them from your client before they download.