Touchpad fire sale

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
Insight has new pricing, but I know nothing of the site.

Edit: took someones word for it, but when I went to insight.com...old price.

Last edited:

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
I've edited, assuming I also didn't get fucked. I'd love a firesale of accessories.

Also, the usb adaptor I need 2amp, is priced too high. It's easier to get a UK to US mains adaptor and use the supplied connector.

cdbob

Car(s)
'09 STi (soon gone),'04 TDi, '96 MX-5 M
I've been obsessing over this one for a while. I was one person short of getting one at Costco on saturday. I'm relying on hp.ca now.

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
I've been obsessing over this one for a while. I was one person short of getting one at Costco on saturday. I'm relying on hp.ca now.
Me too... I wish I was still in high school and I had friends who worked at retail stores and could tell me when trucks were arriving.

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
I ordered one of the Amazon (onSale) ones...still not shipped. I have a bad feeling about this.

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
I ordered one of the Amazon (onSale) ones...still not shipped. I have a bad feeling about this.
Ditto for my Dad. apparently they're going to do it first come first serve according to their facebook page. In the event that they cannot fill your order they said they'd refund you and let you know via email, but still...tis a waiting game.

justinb

I ordered very early Friday night on the HP Home Store website and just received my order confirmation yesterday. After speaking with two CSR's they both said I do have one getting ready to be shipped but no tracking number as of yet. Patience, what patience?

nsx_23

Forum Addict
I'm way more interested in a cheap Pre 3 than the touchpad - Anyone wanna send me one? :p

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
I have 3 16GB Touchpads placed at Amazon.co.uk for 89gbp, no delivery date yet......I wonder if that goes through....