Touchpad fire sale

^Ok sorry thought it was Amazon, but still its the fire price.

I saw a 10 inch Chinese knockoff on Ebay for more than this will cost. The knockoff has 4gb ram and 4 hour battery life. Ok, it has android. :D

I wasn't trying to sound like a smartass, just thought id let people know in case they needed to get help buying one, have issues, etc. Sorry if it came off like that. :)

And yeah, I'm seeing the crappy knockoff ones and they're more expensive with smaller screens. You'd have to be insane to get one of those now. Even the nook color is dubious now unless you were going to keep it stock and use it as a ebook reader. :)

I picked up 3. One for a friend, who's paying me back, one for my GF for her birthday, and one for myself.

All 32gbs.

I hate repeating myself, but IF we get honeycomb, it'll be running on a dual core 1.2 ghz processor with 1gb of ram.

Thats a fucking steal.

Dad just picked one up, lucky bastard...XD.

I'm sorry but what's the point of the 32GB?

Yeah I have a lot of music, but I doubt I'll be carrying this as a media player. It will mostly be for work/school/lecture stuff.

Also, does anybody know if these have a converter for VGA (15-pin) output? That would be sweet!

Anyone willing to buy/ship one to Germany for me? Please? Pretty please? Would make a nice birthday present for the significant other :)

I was going to post this on Friday when I first found out, but I figured there was no webOS love at FG (longtime owner of the original Palm Pre). Anyways I first got a 32GB model through HP EPP (legit EPP through my job) before the thread on SlickDeals blew up. Later that night I snagged another 32GB through Office Depot. I finally went to bed and when I woke up OfficeMax had just updated their pricing so I bought another 32GB. Lastly this morning when I got up I checked the thread on my phone and literally a minute later Amazon started their Lightning Deal on the 16GB so I got one from there. If all the orders go through I'll be looking at four tablets to play around with.

I know the answer to this, but i'm possibly a psychopath.
Any USB Mains Charger will charge it right?

Linky

Wish I could have snagged one for my mother, but no dice.

Annnnnnnnnnd snagged one! Now to find a case that's not half of the price of the actual device. :lol:

Annnnnnnnnnd snagged one! Now to find a case that's not half of the price of the actual device. :lol:

That's the problem my friend had :lol:

Anyone willing to buy/ship one to Germany for me? Please? Pretty please? Would make a nice birthday present for the significant other :)

I used shipito :D

Got 2 coming from Barnes

I hate you all. :p I did manage to make it onto hp's notification list. When I get paid Friday, I might call the stores in the area where I'll be and snag one up from there, I might get lucky that way.

Trying to get it from HP Germany right now... 16GB 99?, 32GB 129? 64GB 179?, servers are dying.......

Theres 'internet rumours' about the UK firesale, if the rumours are true, i'll be about ?20 down.
But, hey, I took a risk.

I hate you all. :p I did manage to make it onto hp's notification list. When I get paid Friday, I might call the stores in the area where I'll be and snag one up from there, I might get lucky that way.

SAVE THE MONEY FOR A CAR!!! :p