Touchpad fire sale

I'm not kidding, i'll paypal the monies asap :D I want one, and best buy being in store only and assholes buying in bulk to gouge us makes it shit impossible to get one :p

If it is any consolation my local Best Buys were sold out by the time I got there... probably try again tomorrow on my lunch break.

At first I only wanted one for my girlfriend but then I thought my mom might want a cheap, easy-to-use tablet. When I told my friend he asked me to snag one for him. If all orders go through I might have one extra 32GB.

I'd happily take it off your hands and pay you a little extra for your troubles good sir :)

Same applies to anyone, mate and me are trying to snag 1

Last edited:
at least 60 sold, times 150$ markup, over $9000 :|

*** SAVE HUGE MONEY OVER RETAIL ***

*** YOU SIMPLY CAN'T FIND A BETTER DEAL ***

That's not very nice to Clockwerk :p

Yeah man, that's just mean :D.

:lol: Yeah I was referring to the eBay douche, I thought it could be misconstrued but I knew you guys would figure it out :p

*** SAVE HUGE MONEY OVER RETAIL ***

*** YOU SIMPLY CAN'T FIND A BETTER DEAL ***

Ha! What scum. I also enjoy seeing all the listing descriptions where the person feels they have to make up a reason why they're selling it "oh I got an iPad as a gift" or "need the money for school"

Sure....

The two local BestBuy's told me, without making any promises that they might be getting new ones next week.

In the meantime, I still don't have a cancellation or a shipment notice from onSale...

How much were the keyboards?

To answer my own question - $35. I used a $5 Best Buy Reward Zone certificate to bring it down to $30 + tax. Cool thing is I can use this with my iPad, PS3, and maybe my EVO 3D. I plan on stopping by Best Buy tomorrow to see how many Touchpads they'll be getting in stock. There are four on my way home from work to check.

The two local BestBuy's told me, without making any promises that they might be getting new ones next week.

In the meantime, I still don't have a cancellation or a shipment notice from onSale...

Same with onSale...seems like many are still in limbo...

Good one of the holds just expired, $760 more to go... (unless one of the orders isn't cancelled...)

If I can't get one of these from hp.ca I'm seriously considering meeting with one of these hoarders and giving the option of selling it at cost with a bit of "gentle persuasion."

asswipes that want to resell them at 40$ over 99 and make 40xhowmany bought, people who buy 2-10 usually jack up the price but you can make coin on volume, assholes all of them :/

Hope i can find one tomorrow, got a friend checking local BestBuys in US, i'll paypal if found

$40 over the $99 price seems fairly cheap.

Amazon UK have hundreds of people trying to resell theirs for ?240 or more - ?160 over the price they paid. And it's selling, due to panic buying :/