Touchpad fire sale

Pre 3 not yet available cheap. Rumours are it will happen after tomorrow's 10am gmt UK announcement. It will be a pre 3 in a bundle deal for 45 to 55 pounds and mostly online and cpwh.

I will try to get a few for interested final gear peoples.

Bundle deal?

If you happen across one, i'd happily take it off your hands :-D (that goes for anyone else). I'll pay a reasonable finder's fee + shipping.

Quick question to everyone. What would you all consider a reasonable finders fee if I find any at the two Po-dunk Walmarts I know of?

At this rate, I'm thinking the best bet would be to use HP directly. Sure you'll be essentially chained to your computer, but hey, if it's worth it...:p

Or is it? Check your premises. If we consider that the minimum wage in the US is around $10/hour, and that most of us earn a lot more than that, is it really worth our time scoping out a tablet. The amount of time that we have spent driving, looking on the internet, and talking about it is worth more than it.

So - no, I don't think it is worth it.

Quick question to everyone. What would you all consider a reasonable finders fee if I find any at the two Po-dunk Walmarts I know of?

Hmm...I'd say between 15-20 bucks.

Or is it? Check your premises. If we consider that the minimum wage in the US is around $10/hour, and that most of us earn a lot more than that, is it really worth our time scoping out a tablet. The amount of time that we have spent driving, looking on the internet, and talking about it is worth more than it.

So - no, I don't think it is worth it.

Hahah true.

Last edited:
I'd pay maybe 15-20$ over the standard price if i got one assured to me, nothing more, that's the whole point of wanting one, at or close to the price HP set, not everyone else :p

15 - 25$ depending on the amount of effort required.

that's what I was thinking - also have to consider if you flogged it on ebay the fees

Datavision said earlier this week they'll start shipping Friday, I've read the bloody manual twice.
There's still time for them to fuck me over.

Datavision said earlier this week they'll start shipping Friday, I've read the bloody manual twice.
There's still time for them to fuck me over.

I didn't make it through the manual, I might watch some youtube reviews done by pros (MobileBurn, TechnoBuffalo, PocketNow,etc..)

People are saying that BB might try to include it in a circular as some sort of door buster this weekend with tickets and everything. Super ANNOYING. I gotta make sure I get to the store super early then saturday or sunday...when the "non-techies" find out about this...oh man..

You know what? At this point I really couldn't care anymore. I'm over it.

You know what? At this point I really couldn't care anymore. I'm over it.

I know, but I gotta go for it. haha. In any case, if Jason can't find any, and I can't find any during my 2 day adventure...I'll wait for the HP web store notification.

I know, but I gotta go for it. haha. In any case, if Jason can't find any, and I can't find any during my 2 day adventure...I'll wait for the HP web store notification.

I filled in the HP web store notification and got an email saying piss off we're sold out

I filled in the HP web store notification and got an email saying piss off we're sold out

I resigned up just in case...got nothing for both lol.

I wonder how much time I wasted on this over the last week lol

I've wasted so much time. I've literally spent 10 hours reading and posting at SlickDeals on Thursday evening/this morning. :^/ :lol:

Well the Pre3 announcement is delayed until the 31st. Seems that everyone has been buying them speculatively hoping for a price drop only for them to sell out.

The german store where I ordered are getting 1500 back in stock, but they say they had waaaay over 1500 orders, and I ordered pretty late, no high hopes, but people who ordered more than 1x got canceled....Also tried my luck with a 32GB version at somewhat inflated price, hope one of the two makes it.