Touchpad fire sale

The keyboard and case are worth it. About the prints, you need to wipe it down after every use.

Sweet, a friend said that he wasn't sure about the case (whether it would scratch the inner corners) but I figure fuck it I'm getting one haha. Glad to hear about the keyboard..im considering it.

So who here is raiding the local Best Buy's on Labor Day?

If I didn't have one and still had the funds for one, I'd totally do the labor day campout thing. My first campout was actually pretty damn cool, even if the line started forming around 9 AM and I showed up at 4 AM :p

4am might now cut it with the touchpad. There were so given away at NCIX in Toronto and Vancouver today and people lined up at 11pm the night before.

Here's a line for you guys, full of fucking hoarders.

2mrxzlw.jpg

4am might now cut it with the touchpad. There were so given away at NCIX in Toronto and Vancouver today and people lined up at 11pm the night before.

2mrxzlw.jpg

Assholes, the entire lot of them. I know, "Free business" and all that but c'mon...it's irritating to see others just get preferential privelage and shit in the line. It wouldn't be so bad if they worked their asses off and got there at 3 in the morning and had to wait in line and just happened to get 4 TP's. I call that luck of the draw.

That above...isn't luck of the draw..it's bullshit. Good luck to those who are heading out there to BB, you're gonna need it if your store's got inventory. Only advice I can give is to watch the inventory checker and the respective Slick Deals thread carefully (the mobile site is a great way to pass the time posting stuff, It's how i survived staying in my car at 4 am: bouncing ideas and jokes off each other..) for info regarding stores in your area.

Did HP ever have their sale....you might have better luck through HP. EDIT: the sale isn't happening yet, follow http://twitter.com/#!/brynaathp for more info.

Last edited:
It's the developed country version of this
vLptd.jpg

Americans just don't queue, the late comers would be in a shallow grave if they tried that in the UK.

As a result, i am now refunding your payment as i type this and want to apologize for the disappointment/inconvenience. I really hope you find another ASAP.

Once again apologies,

Regards.

I'm gonna recreate Falling Down. This is fucking ridiculous.

Desperation kicked in, Gumtree, picking it up from a guys work tomorrow...

?210 for a 32GB, not brown boxed, but sealed.

If i get raped or stabbed you know why.

None at BestBuy today. So much for the Labor Day hype.

On the plus side, I got to play with the ASUS Transformer (Honeycomb 3.2) and I absolutely loved it. Wish it didn't cost $500. I just can't justify that much money for what is essentially - just a gadget.

Isn't the Asus more like $399 sans the keyboard and around $450 for the whole package?

Isn't the Asus more like $399 sans the keyboard and around $450 for the whole package?

iirc you're correct

My mother bought it for $370 for my dad's birthday, and given one day of warning the best I could do on the keyboard was $120. You'd do well to find it for $500 for a package deal.

Even $400 seems high for me...I'd rather just save the money and spend it on a nice laptop in a while.

I've been looking at alternatives and can't really decide - I like the portability of the 7 inch tablets, but at the same time I plan on using it for reading PDF's extensively, so the 10 inch screen is a lot better.

Even $400 seems high for me...I'd rather just save the money and spend it on a nice laptop in a while.

I've been looking at alternatives and can't really decide - I like the portability of the 7 inch tablets, but at the same time I plan on using it for reading PDF's extensively, so the 10 inch screen is a lot better.

I may sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but there's one alternative that gives you some of laptop functionality and tablet convenience :D

A German store will sell 32GB TouchPads for 129?. They only have 1300 and make a lottery on Facebook who gets a buy slot, but it is only for Germans. Let's see....

Awesome, let us know how you like it. :)

I will do. :mrgreen:

Originally Posted by markatbox
Hi everyone,

From the beginning, the promotion we agreed on with HP was 50GB of free cloud storage, along with a 100MB file size limit for uploads. Due to a misconfiguration on our end, some lucky users received a 1GB limit, and we?ll of course continue to honor that for those accounts. We?re sorry about any confusion that discrepancy has caused.

Hopefully this answers any questions you might have about the app. Again, sincere apologies for any confusion or inconvenience. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me directly at mark@box.net.

Best,

Mark

however i'm registered Max file size: 104857600 MB (Upgrade to 2GB)

Erm, so am I a 100MB or 1GB?