TrackMania Nations Forever For FREE!

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Is it any good?

Thanks for passing along the info! I'll try it out when it finishes downloading and if my computer can run it. :lol:

I remember the earlier version of TrackMania. Really fun game.

My brother and I always got together on a track filled with Dutchies (fun guaranteed), after each game I commented that "this time i'm gonna play it tactically" over and over again which drove those Dutchies crazy cause it absolutely doesn't make any sense :lol:

Anyhows, I also remember that game to be some sort of malware/spyware IIRC, but maybe that's behind us now?

Yeah got it Wednesday, good fun. Some of the user created tracks are awesome.
It doesn't have Starforce in this version.

Great dowonload. It's a shame my computer won't run the game smoothly enough. I bought Trackmania Sunrise when it was released (And yes! This one had the Starforce copy protection) and it's still one of those games I never get tired of playing.

Sure.

I love that game, been playing for years.... I slacked off, but I was rated like #127 for about 2 weeks. Now I am rated like 12,000 something.... LOL

I downloaded it today. Its great, but now I have one more thing to distract me from studying.

Downloaded it too. It's brilliant!. I never thought I could have graphics like that from a free game. runs really smoothly on my PC, apart from overheating my cards...

very nice, but now I want different cars. :(