Tracks you'd love to see on FM3 DLC (hope Turn10 sees this!)

unbreakable

Car(s)
2007 Honda Civic
Yeah so a discussion on track wishes began on the other thread so I thought it would be better to create a new thread for it.

my wish list:
1. Monza (PLEASE)
2. Monaco
3. Valencia
4. Nurburgring F1
5. Singapore
6. Macao
7. Interlagos
...and basically all the other F1 tracks :p

oh..

8. Bathurst <--- what's the point of putting aussie V8 super cars if this track isn't there???

Here's my wishlist of some real-road tracks, which could be more fun than purpose-built race circuits.

Isle of Man TT - could be too long and too narrow though
Pikes Peak - pretty please
Millbrook Proving Ground - that'd be great for FM3 because of high variation - high-speed bowl, mountain course, etc.

Aaand ... I've ran out of ideas :).

Last edited:
I wanna see Infineon, Cadwell park, VIR, and Oran park.

I like elevation changes.

^^ me too.

Pikes Peak. That is all :)

^ agreed, something like the VW test track, where James took the Veryon to the top speed.

Last edited:
Europe
Spa, Zolder, Zandvoort, Jarama, Paul Ricard, Monza, Brands Hatch, Donnington, Brno, Hockenheimring, Nurburgring F1, Estoril, Monaco, Istanbul, Valencia, Magny Cours, Imola, Assen

Asia/Australia/Japan
Bathurst Mt. Panorama, Losail, Fuji, Phillip Island, Shanghai

The Americas

Interlagos, Mont Tremblant, Willow Springs, Daytona, VIR, Indianapolis, Infineon, Mid-Ohio, Miller Park, Watkins Glen

Last edited:
^ agreed, something like the VW test track, that James took the Veryon to top speed on.

Yeah that would be nice. It's stupid that you can't test the top speed of the Bugatti Veyron, one of Forza 3's highlight cars, on the Benchmark Highspeed Ring. I believe I got closer to the top speed on the old Mulsanne straight than I did on the benchmark oval.

I wish there were dirt in this game...

1. Ouninpohja

Bathurst is the town, the area it's at.

The actual racetrack name is Mount Panorama.
Though the event is called the Bathurst 1000, it's not the name of the track.

Yeah.