• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Trouble downloading

carlover

When I try to download the latest 5th Gear, it doesn't work. :cry:

I get this:
d8:announce37:http://gear.lettlurt.no:6969/announ...sektori.org:6969/announceee7:comment127:Fifth Gear - 2004.11.22 - More at http://gear.viper007bond.com/
Please seed (upload) for others when you are done downloading!13:creation datei1101308552e8:encoding12:windows-12524:infod6:lengthi182638592e4:name27:Fifth Gear - 2004.11.22.avi12:piece lengthi262144e6:pieces13940:[?I?d??
????O?|??+t S??p@j??~??iG?t???9B7?Z??g????? ?7;????,?#?t??.?N?>??B?0??ُa1%@P?i?????ͧ?7??L??t?F?\>w!< ???!??+[?Q?z J?_e?? ?&rr?Mտ3'A??l?d?IRߡ<???_0BlV?؛?W$?P9˻?C
~.????w??r??)?ɨ?????ܷ?? ?/?N??FY?,??@]s?~?v!m?
?˷U[???{???[????\?E??9?F?tTP??xWD/????٬B??V3?e?C?#?^2?X??H?
tB?M????q???E0s?V[jK????h2?@?$յH?????a?rm?8??5?? ?>????[??E?6?F?PP?}?jL2?????u???u?:??f???0?"T asIʯ?? <{޿\? ??c7 ??Q??nU緉?c\?m?v??6O??G???s?? #>0??SӚ*:"??S??J{?dZq7?P??h?-?y슯F?~Y!ZV#?讋p?? Cr?.9M?Ю%F?6CbF??]\[_d? ?ٹ?I?g?)l??ː?8 |w?e???Ѳ{?sm ?????f???}<%:?g?V??k??OS??d?I?`???~???I?0?B 2??Kεʮ? }D́???ɧ?lmú!????'L]XD\?s??fIm?fu%E\?:"G־?fo>?C????o?*??v:I??>???:?v~"??A??|?dN??gԥ??y?? b??S3~>??????_?d%??|??f?2CC썝???3??{"4j?*???6?OZk?܇???܇ކ~??-?=?-h??L?? 7j?s(?m?_????d??c?Jඒ???&?̜Gs??A?FHZ?)nd{?;?6f?N??A4>???????%m???s?7 ??=?K
{3??㯲??_?!R?b?G?\njC?x????sh?5hGQXKgo??Ux??Զ??}l?ʰ??ah? ?2?a?T?8??t?aU;A????+?p?H?ݲ??B?m0?Ir ??c?C7????
?-B?z??TPq?O??$?t?sv=??%J?b)"[BO?RJ??.?z\ں&???'?3?
??hOf?}kxf???n???&?7?荸}.??{??B|?#I?$????? ????i/d ?ߧX?6??*=c7???????&?????UG%??.}??s??[?f??ˮxa1 ??~?cR?&????m??-?x???>??V$Y??????*H??=?p}ݺ???bJKA?q ???Q?kZ???O??O?5?X??W??j??r??a??eD??ݫ)?? -?,%D%Dhx?
?R??Ԕ?gC?t(8?u?l??????.?@`1H?ò??S?(??5H?!????j? 9P?,M?}?? U??E|??#T_????RYP?š??nEϤ???=
??C?۾C?uX???/j.????Z}?3???4?[?w? ????M???4?l???}?????v?^???6??3䉣\?C
\??42????^y??T??b??*d?4N? ???Gy???$?y=?ۏtR?oS??P??{???%?G???}7?`=?????dr'p;x?q?S?g?? n
;?5??Y?l

And a lot of other crap. What's happening?

For the smart-asses: no, it's not something on my computer. I've tried downloading Top Gear....no prob!

well I don't think you need the smart asses' help after all :twisted:

Well, if you do set ur comp on fire, at least you'll know why it doesn't work then. Therefore releasing you from the stress of not knowing what's wrong with it.

***EDIT - This can be my Porsche post

That was a server side issue. I hadn't set the MIME type right for torrents. I fixed it late yesterday and if it's still not working, clear your cache and it will. :)