True Detective - Season 3

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DÖNER
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Anyone watching this?
I'm up to date (3 episodes in) and I am liking it so far!

I watched episode 3, need to go back and watch the other two. I may have had ulterior motives to watch that one first. :D

50978692_10217651930227621_947478508576178176_n.jpg

That's my car on the right.

I thought of you when I watched that episode :geek:

"There's Craig's car!"

I finished S1 the other day and really enjoyed it. Each episode got better and better. S3 seems pretty interesting so far too...

Are you skipping season 2?
I know it got terrible reviews, but I enjoyed it as much as season 1. Maybe even more. It was just...different.

I agree season 2 is good. I wouldn't go sa far as @Redliner and say as good or better as the first one, but still very good.

I agree season 2 is good. I wouldn't go sa far as @Redliner and say as good or better as the first one, but still very good.

The ending of season 1 bothered me. A lot.
I wish it ended 5 minutes earlier, then the season would be pretty much 10/10.

Season 2 is more realistic, but also much more cynical.
"The world is a crappy place, everyone is horrible and things don't end well. Deal with it."

Are you skipping season 2?
I know it got terrible reviews, but I enjoyed it as much as season 1. Maybe even more. It was just...different.

I saw half of ep 1 and didn't get into it. But yeah, I was told it was shite prior to giving it a go. I'll come back to it.

The show is terrific but the vision of a certain gold Infiniti M30 keep appearing and it's very distracting.

The show is terrific but the vision of a certain gold Infiniti M30 keep appearing and it's very distracting.
Hahahahaha

With that said

GODDAMMIT

One episode to go and I am at the edge of my seat.

Yeah.
So many things yet to explain...it's gonna be either great or rushed or a 2-hour episode.

Nearly of the mind to say skip S3 too

I have to say I'm rather disappointed, 7 weeks of buildup and no climax.

Was expecting some scary depraved shit, maybe a few nightmares, but in the end I feel cheated.. So much timeline jumping I got dizzy, which also ruined the suspense, because you knew nothing "bad" happened to the main characters. Very well made as usual from HBO, but I liked S2 more, at least something happened.