Trying to decide on a new car.

Trying to decide on a new car.

• Total voters
The Performance Pack is actually a different model- the "VW Golf GTI Performance Pack". It isn't available here yet. It will be released around the same time as the R. It costs about six and a half thousand more than the standard GTI. That money gets you 7Kw more power, half a second faster 0-100KM/h time, a torque-vectoring front differential, larger brakes w/ GTI logo, Alcantara seats, Bi-Xenon headlights and LED tail-lights as standard,

I wouldn't bother. Sure on a Mk6 where the LEDs looked considerably better than the standard taillights, but I think the standard lights on the Mk7 already look very good, I think even better than the LEDs to be honest.

I'd be careful once you get it to make sure you don't inadvertently disrupt time and space. This car ended in the body shell shop two days before it started!

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm guessing that the start date for the body shop was a scheduled date and the end date is an actual date. Or possibly just a typo.

Either that or when it gets here it'll have no body shell. :unsure:

Did you consider the Pontiac Aztec?

Amazed you can wait that long - I only decided late last week to buy a new car, all going well I'm picking it up tomorrow.