Trying to find an episode

TEGBOY

Car(s)
Subaru WRX, Honda Integra, MPS Mazda 3
Hi all. I am trying to find an episode of TG. All I remember is a particular scene, Hammond was doing a visual of a little bug/insect that crawls up "your gentlemans sausage".. I thought it was in the Bolivia episode where Clarkson was in the Amazon river; but I cannot find it in that episode. Hammond did this little pose of the bug attaching itself inside your sausage... I think he was making fun of Jeremy.

Anyone??

Cannot remember offhand but there is a longer director's cut of the Bolivia Special with a longer scene at the campfire. It has been released on DVD/BluRay.

I think this TG trivia question has me beaten. :/

I reckon it's from one of their specials, if that helps.

It was Bolivia. That's one of many, many scenes cut on repeats. I'm pretty sure it's on the Director's Cut DVD. Might be on the original broadcast episode as well.

Last edited:
And yes, it's in the director's cut (unfortunately with different music).

Hmm, I have the original episode and the season 14 and its not on either. I have must have another bonus DVD somewhere.. curses, wonder where it is

I didn't think it was an extra bit - it takes place when Jeremy's stuck/sinking in the river and decides he needs to pee...the guys tell him why he shouldn't pee in the river.

It is in the Director's cut only (it was taken out for broadcast which is why the epizode is a few minutes, ca. 9, shorter).