• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

TV. Bosses making the most of TG

LozRiva

Car(s)
Jaguar X-Type 2.5 AWD, Peugeot 206cc allure
All the bosses n the UKTV field (UK tv only sorry all out of uk.) must of jumpdon the band waggon upon this new rise in veiwers over the recent years. As you can no get a good dose of Probably the best show on TV just about any time of the day. The cable network UKTV i think have about ten channels and TG is now available on BBC2 UKTV PEOPLE, PEOPLE +1, UKTV G2 and i beleive there is a UKTV G2 +1 on way. I just think it is ineresting how quick network bosses jump on these things, And with 5th gear also available CH5 and Discovery. It would be quite a chalenge to find a day when you can't view your choice of car show.

This can only be a good thing. (I tried best with speeling and all that jazz.)

Loz

Just so other people don't get the same headache I did.

All the bosses in the UKTV field (UK tv only sorry all out of uk.) must have jumped on the band wagon upon this new rise in veiwers over the recent years. As you can now get a good dose of Probably the best show on TV just about any time of the day. The cable network UKTV i think have about ten channels and TG is now available on BBC2 UKTV PEOPLE, PEOPLE +1, UKTV G2 and i believe there is a UKTV G2 +1 on way. I just think it is interesting how quick network bosses jump on these things, And with 5th gear also available CH5 and Discovery. It would be quite a challenge to find a day when you can't view your choice of car show.

ZOMG dats un-fkn reedable :roll: thx 4 tha transl8 zeroSignal but you 4got on teh 2nd line that he mis-spelt "viewers".

Anyway, even with the everything translated, I still don't quite understand the point of this thread. Its just an open thought perhaps?? There is a "random thoughts" thread I believe.

Anyway this is not a COMPLET random thought TG related. I just wanted to see if anyone else had realisd this has happened within like a month or two. (someone remember to go over with fine tooth comb wouldn't want a full stop or comma missing)

At first it sounds a good idea but in the end it aint.

When they send too much of something it will become too much and people will turn away.
It have happened all the time.

The bosses never learn.

Ye think you could be right. I have jus watched one on Gold had lunch and now it is one TV People. luckily you can watch them over again without much problem.

So... would it be possible then for one of our UK members to get their hands on a decent version of Episode 01.03 and 01.04? :)

LozRiva said:
Anyway this is not a COMPLET random thought TG related. I just wanted to see if anyone else had realisd this has happened within like a month or two. (someone remember to go over with fine tooth comb wouldn't want a full stop or comma missing)

its spelled "COMPLETE" and "realized". and next time just edit the first post instead of a triple post.

mautzel said:
So... would it be possible then for one of our UK members to get their hands on a decent version of Episode 01.03 and 01.04? :)
Calling all VUKs, be advised that past episodes are being re-aired on UK television channels. Please record the ones in low quality !! Thank you.

it's since that dude signed up, he sais he tries, but he still sucks

The episodes shown on daytime tv are chopped. Badly. They are only about 45 min's long. They cut out the news sections, and then randomly edit tiny chunks out of each segment, normally it's a funny line. Oddly they leave all the arty bits in, which kind of gives you a clue as to who is doing the editing.

foolsparadise said:
The episodes shown on daytime tv are chopped. Badly. They are only about 45 min's long. They cut out the news sections, and then randomly edit tiny chunks out of each segment, normally it's a funny line. Oddly they leave all the arty bits in, which kind of gives you a clue as to who is doing the editing.

Sound like the Americanized version.

It's crap aswell when they change the soundtrack to something that doesn't go as well with the item as the original music did.

I've watched quite a number of (yea, really chopped down) versions of TG on UKTV People. There were many different episodes in no particular order, but none were from S1. Only eps with JC, May and Hamster, I think that's not to confuse people with different presenters :)