TVR up for sale

Can you imagine an 85 year-old pensioner behind the wheel of a Sagaris, powersliding through an intersection with his (nipple-high) pants on fire?

I like the idea of all of buying out TVR. I will put up $15,000 and another $10,000 for the drugs we will need to come up with the designs. All i have to say is "thoughts become things" lets do it. By the way i have a degree in company BS, in a week toyota would be asking us to write their press releases.

I like the idea of all of buying out TVR. I will put up $15,000 and another $10,000 for the drugs we will need to come up with the designs. All i have to say is "thoughts become things" lets do it. By the way i have a degree in company BS, in a week toyota would be asking us to write their press releases.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Don't need $10,000, just an axe and a blindfold. Pure TVR sechs. For the spoilers and body kits and stuff, we'll play 'pin the intake on the TVR'! We'll have our new Valhalla out in no time :D

Can you imagine an 85 year-old pensioner behind the wheel of a Sagaris, powersliding through an intersection with his (nipple-high) pants on fire?

That would be ?bercool...:lol:

That would be ?bercool...:lol:

There would be a lot less old people driving around. Those that didn't die of heart attacks in the first 5 minutes would probably wreck.

No, I just never liked their style. It's funny you mentioned Alfa Romeo, because I don't like their cars either.

"I love how people like this come on the show and talk about style" [as camera shows guy with mo-hawk/ponytail]
- JC

:D

Porsche should buy them......take a 911 base, add mad bodywork, make it loud and mean and there you go :D

it would work, but then it would have black plastic interior instead of the metal dashboard lifted out of a military truck... we can't let that happen.

i love TVRs, which i should, being british, and really don't want to see them go down the toilet like others. maybe some mad supercar company should take them over (koenigsegg?) and make them madder. TVRs aren't supposed to be safe, like lambos. but Lambo got taken over by audi...