AFC Unirea Urziceni (ROU)

Group H
Arsenal FC (ENG)
AZ Alkmaar (NED)
Olympiacos FC (GRE)
R. Standard de Li?ge (BEL)

Last edited:
And group E.

I like that group for Liverpool, as long as they don't play like shit.

You're happy that they'll have to play Lyon and Fiorentina ? :? If Liverpool start to struggle they could very easily be eliminated.

A rare moment of me talking about football, but I think I already know what team will be scoring 0 points in group G.

Nah. Rangers will get some points at home.

:D

If Arsenal could get an easier draw, I'd like to see it.

Is it too much to ask for as many Italians clubs as possible to fall out at the Group Stage?

Is it too much to ask for as many Italians clubs as possible to fall out at the Group Stage?

No, and I say that not because of the clubs (I don't really care either way about the Italian clubs) but because of their fans. Anyone who would kill a person because they support a rival club should be thrown into a tank filled with sharks.

You're happy that they'll have to play Lyon and Fiorentina ? :? If Liverpool start to struggle they could very easily be eliminated.

Agreed. :lol:

I'm surprised Milan won today considering how they've been playing in Serie A the past few weeks. I'm also surprised the Juve only pulled off a tie...wtf?

No, and I say that not because of the clubs (I don't really care either way about the Italian clubs) but because of their fans. Anyone who would kill a person because they support a rival club should be thrown into a tank filled with sharks.

Fun fact: Italian football fans make a practice of stabbing opposing supporters in the arse. What the fresh hell? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8068088.stm

I'm knocking off work early and skipping down the the pub for Liverpool v Debrecen. I hope it'll be a good match!

Why do people outside Italy even bother paying attention to Serie A?

The same reason people outside England pay attention to the EPL ? :dunno: Before Calciopoli the league was just as good as La Liga. 10 years ago it was probably the best league in the world. All the best players wanted to play in Italy. It's decline is a shame. I think you'll find that in the next 3-5 years La Liga will overtake the EPL as the best league in the world.

Last edited:
Why do people outside Italy even bother paying attention to Serie A?

Are you some kind of douchebag? What kind of retarded question is this? I can tell you that it certainly isn't a question that would be asked by a true football fan. If you believe that the Serie A is a garbage league then you are simply retarded and you have just proven to us that your opinions on world football matters are nil because it's clear that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

You are an idiot as well.

Last edited:
Cellos, how am I an idiot!? Are you saying you have no problem with someone assaulting or killing a person because they support the wrong team!?

Cellos, how am I an idiot!? Are you saying you have no problem with someone assaulting or killing a person because they support the wrong team!?

Yeah I agree the hooliganism is dumb but to discount all of the Serie A teams because of it is just silly.