UFC

spicysaurus

Car(s)
2007 MX-5
Anybody else watch UFC? I don't make a habit of it but hubby and I stumbled across the Ft. Bragg fights tonight and they were fantastic. Nothing but entertainment, including a brutal KO in the last fight when Koscheck took down Yoshida.

Man I love watching people beat the shit out of each other.

I've been following the UFC for a few years now. I don't have time to watch every single fight, but I usually download the major ones.

We used to have an MMA thread here a couple years ago, but I think it kind of died when Ultra_Kool_Dude stopped posting. I'm not sure what ever happened to him....

Last edited:
I have also followed UFC for a few years. Although i tend to prefer stand up fighting like K1.

The fighters train as hard (if not harder) than many other atheletes. It's a sport. There's just more blood involved than other sports :)

Last edited:
I enjoy watching it, but the problem is that sometimes the fight is nothing but two dudes sweating on the floor, humping each other ...so yeah, I'm with Karoug.

I've been watching MMA for about six years.

I don't mind grappling if it's competitive, but some fighters bore me as they have no stand up game or just avoid it. Jake Shields springs to mind, he's a
very good fighter, but he always goes straight for the takedown, his latests fight was a snooze fest.

Potential SPOILERS ahead.

Can't wait for the Shogun VS Machida rematch to be announced that fight was ridiculously close. I expected a split decision as opposed to a unanimous decision.

I am a MMA nutter.

I watch every UFC, DREAM, Strikeforce and WEC event and occasionally others if there is interesting fights.

Best sport ever.

Last edited:
The UFC is kinda okay for certain fights but most of the fights are a bore fest.

Last edited:
So Brock Lesnar's short career may be over due to illness. Freaky stuff.

Yeah. I hope he gets well. Would be disappointing if his career would be over.

Yeah sure a shocker about Lesnar, the guy has tons of potential and it would suck if he had to retire.