Ugliest cars ever

I've seen the Nav and its interior, and I'm currently hating myself for liking it. It's seriously growing on me.

ugly1.jpg

A 1985 Corvette. The shape is boxy, the wheels look like something of a lego car and I am not going to mention the paint job....

The owner, who calls himself "Buckeye", says: "Women love this car. Every time I stop for gas, women come up to me. I could have as many girlfriends as I want -- old ones, fat ones, anything. They're all over me."
:shock:
God help us if we're (women) are going mad... :woot:

Susurrate said:
I like how it says Lincoln between the tach and speedo, you know in case you forget what kind of car you're driving.

Yep, it might as well say this

http://img98.imageshack.**/img98/852/23cd4xo6.jpg

BerserkerCatSplat said:
I've seen the Nav and its interior, and I'm currently hating myself for liking it. It's seriously growing on me.

x2 - probably a jinx or something that switches off all senses for taste when looking at it for some people. God how I'd like to be old now! Lincoln even cared for the details - the whole plastics look as if they could match the 70s qualitywise as well.

Bentley%20Continental%20GT.jpg

In the two weeks I've now been in the UK, I've seen more automotive atrocities than I had ever thought possible. All these little shitbox cars look like the Fisher-Price toys I used to play with as a kid...after I'd broken them and glued them back together, or set them on fire...

Tacuma-24-464.jpg

renault-kangoo30.jpg

I had the misfortune of having to drive one of these through the Scottish highlands. I was so disappointed with it, on the way back to the rental agency, I decided to leave it in first gear and bounce the rev limiter for a solid mile...
MicraLaunch.JPG

klutch said:
I had the misfortune of having to drive one of these through the Scottish highlands. I was so disappointed with it, on the way back to the rental agency, I decided to leave it in first gear and bounce the rev limiter for a solid mile...

(Note to myself: don't buy a used rental car - even if it seems to be an absoltue bargain)

Seriously: what exactly didn't you like about it? Torque? Handling? Size? Own stupidity for thinking every car will drive roughly the same like yours?

mautzel said:
klutch said:

(Note to myself: don't buy a used rental car - even if it seems to be an absoltue bargain)

Seriously: what exactly didn't you like about it? Torque? Handling? Size? Own stupidity for thinking every car will drive roughly the same like yours?

How about a combination of the above? Usually you'd expect a small, "funky" car to at least have some redeeming values - good handling, easy-revving engine, or some sort of charm. This car failed miserably on all accounts; just look at it. I am quite secure in my sexuality, yet I felt embarrassed to hold the keys to it. The headlights are a total afterthought; like the designers had the basic shape, then thought it wasn't 'cute' enough, so glued some headlights on to make it look like a turd with two corn kernels for eyes. Even though its a tiny 4-banger, the engine climbs about as fast as a Ford V8, sounds horrible, has no response...shifting felt like tring to stir a pile of shit with a broomstick, and the brakes were numb - you squeeze, squeeze a little more, a little bit more, then you'd get some feeling...like how Pam Anderson must feel when Tommy Lee gropes her funbags.

West; the Multipla would've been first on the list, but I think its been posted, and I don't even want to think about it.

mautzel said:
klutch said:

EVERYTHING

It?s loud, has no power, no torque, doesn?t accelerate, looks like the inside of a trashcan inside........it?s wobbly suspended and the seats are bullshit.

Friend of mine?s family has one of those ;)

http://img192.imageshack.**/img192/7609/6wk0.jpg

The Honda Insight, they tried for the an updated CRX look, and made a turd.

http://img337.imageshack.**/img337/3455/2006chevyhhr2jh0.jpg

Chevy HHR, despite having failed horribly with the retro look of their convertible pickup truck GM continued with the retro look and created this horse apple. They went after the PT Cruiser market size and style wise, the only problem being all the people dumb enough to buy one had already purchased a pt cruiser.

http://img165.imageshack.**/img165/2038/trescuardel1mm8.jpg

This "thing" is the most hideous one i see on a daily basis.

rheinberger said:
http://img165.imageshack.**/img165/2038/trescuardel1mm8.jpg

This "thing" is the most hideous one i see on a daily basis.

It looks like a dolphin. :? :|

:lol:

haz said:
janstett said:

how can you think this is ugly?????????

I wanted one earlier, but couldn't afford the Conv. Turbo one I wanted ..

haz
Agreed ! This is nice as hell!

Bringing this back with quite a submission...

alt.jpg

2060110.011.Mini7L_thumb.jpg

2007_chrysler_aspen.jpg

If you're thinking "it doesn't look that bad...", try to find one near you. See it in real life, then you'll see it. I saw one on my way to school today, and was really shocked by it.

Bringing this back with quite a submission...

alt.jpg

2060110.011.Mini7L_thumb.jpg

2007_chrysler_aspen.jpg

If you're thinking "it doesn't look that bad...", try to find one near you. See it in real life, then you'll see it. I saw one on my way to school today, and was really shocked by it.

i've seen a few of em around here. i declared this the worst concept ive ever seen, then they produced it. the Aspen is a Chrysler Durango

^ Seriously.

They have it all backwords. You can't release somthing as agricultural as this:
05.dodge.durango.500.jpg

....and then release it in different trim and expect sane people to think it's luxurious.

^ Seriously.

They have it all backwords. You can't release somthing as agricultural as this:
05.dodge.durango.500.jpg

....and then release it in different trim and expect sane people to think it's luxurious.
Hmm...you should have told the domestics that. 40 years ago.

What can I say, old habits die hard.

And the Durango is hideous enough, so why put a huge ugly chrome leering grille on the front and call it a day? Oh, wait, it's just another day in Detroit. First the Sebring, now this...Chrysler thinks they can get away with just the 300C (and Crossfire, I really dig that car) and go, "hey, we have those two, so we're really good at designing cars!" :roll: