Ugliest cars ever

Lada Samara

pic12.jpg

Skoda Favorit

skoda_forman_1992_1.jpg

BMW 1-series

1-series-side.jpg

1series_09.jpg

^ The first two aren't ugly, just mundane. The BMW is a bit vulgar but I wouldn't say it's the ugliest car in the world.

The vulgarity of the 1 series gives it a lot of appeal, for me at least. The design is bold and in-your-face styling. I hated it when it came out, but totally adore it. Six of my classmates have got one.

PT LOSER!!!!
No offense roman, but that particular one is absolute rubbish.

This gets my vote. Sebring from SEMA 2006

SebringFrtQtr.jpg

AAAAAAARGH.
SO UGLY

The stocker is quite possibly the most horrid hackjob ever.

i agree, its pretty good looking from the back

Yeah, I was about to say, I think it looks pretty good.

That's a good looking SUV - the basic shape is good, just some of the details like the grill (actually, pretty much just the grill) are too fussy. But ugly? No.

That just reminded me: I saw a new Navigator the other day and it wasn't as bad as the pictures here made it out to be. It's got a bold grille which kind of reminds me of the 60s Continental, and that might sound like a stretch but I'm probably slightly drunk anyway. I even tolerated that useless chrome strip above the grille that looks so gash in the photos. Now if they could put that mug on a car that'd be killer.

The MKeX whatever the hell they're calling it isn't that bad either, it's just slightly punched in with a goofy grin on its face. Also, are those leftover 300ZX headlights?

That woody PT Cruiser is an aftermarket add-on, and while it does look hideous it makes sense considering the time period the PT Cruiser's retroness extends to. Have we run out of new ugly cars? Modded cars and concepts hardly count!

That Lincoln looks like an electric shaver.

I like that Lincoln, as fbc said, the grille is a bit too much but it's a nice body shape, nice interior. I like it.

Saturn Ion Red-Line

Saturn Ion Red-Line

2004%20Saturn%20VUE%20Red%20Line-gld-fVl=mx=.jpg

I think this Saturn deserves a mention. This the (Gahfaw) Sporty model.

I like the MKX - At least Lincoln is taking a styling direction. The MKX and Zephyr are nice - the navigator's grill is overboard though - I admit

2004%20Saturn%20VUE%20Red%20Line-gld-fVl=mx=.jpg

I think this Saturn deserves a mention. This the (Gahfaw) Sporty model.
They aren't so bad. Not sure about that green color though. But they have a Honda DOHC V6 and AWD. I know a friend who Auto-Xs with someone who owns a Redline and constantly posts better lap times then his Impreza.

No one is saying anything about the performance of the car, it's still an ass-ugly road-canker.