• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

UKNova

I cant sign up to UKNova. It says "This site is not open for public use."

How do i sign up?

Yeah I think they died a couple months ago...either that or they have stopped handing out accounts :( Oh well...

^No.

I grabbed an account last week...they have a set number of users, and the ones who are inactive/don't use their accounts, get cut ever so often, when they have a good number of accounts that are ready to be cut they delete them and open up the site for new users again...looks like you missed the windows :(

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS.

I thought you'r on crack or something. I'm like "hehe, i just tried like few seconds ago, tens of times and its not working. And this buddy says its working." But still some hope in my heart, i try and DAMN the thing is working now. And this is not the first time. I've tried this hundred times before.

WOW SHIT! As much as I luv ur sig soo much, its is ridiculously huge both size (pixels) and size (kb's).
802kb's is much to large. Give it up :(

I'm glad you liked it. Took me freaking many hours to make it. Seems you'r AMG lover too. Those are diff AMG engines. Then i made Animation using Photoshop (to edit pictures) and animation s/w.

Anyways. Taking it off.

Like that sig to :mrgreen: You got good taste. Ur in my good books. Shame bout last sig :( It wouldnt have lasted...

Meh that's all right. I can understand limits and following rules. I'm mod myself; at conceptcarz.com . Its world's biggest car archive if you didnt know. Anyways. Thank God this sig worked, lol. :p

Oh no i'm sorry i dont. I got this from some professional photographer's site. And as you know "pro" people dont have high res. Even i want it. lol.

I'm glad you guys liking it.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
WOW SHIT! As much as I luv ur sig soo much, its is ridiculously huge both size (pixels) and size (kb's).
802kb's is much to large. Give it up :(

Yep, think about 56k'ers. Change your sig, please. :)

|||EDIT|||
I can see you already did. :)

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Its been done bihus. His original was 802kb's.

Yep, but when I'm checking new posts, I open a lot of pages at once, so I post too late, sometimes. :)

what did it look like, i missed it. :(

Knight Templar said:
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS.

I thought you'r on crack or something. I'm like "hehe, i just tried like few seconds ago, tens of times and its not working. And this buddy says its working." But still some hope in my heart, i try and DAMN the thing is working now. And this is not the first time. I've tried this hundred times before.

I assume you were talking to me? I meant "No" at him saying they died or whatever. But just keep checking the site every week or two, as I said they clean out the unused accounts and open the sign-up page to the public again :)

Yeah i already got an account. I already have downloaded some vids of Horizon.

Why isnt that FTP link working?

Guys please dont steal my sig if you have. I've spent hours on it. :(
At least ask me before you want it. :unsure:

I'm sure they won't take, they respect your werk. :)