Ultimate FinalGear Ringmeet (and Roadtrip) threads guide

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
I technically have no ability to edit the first post. And I just used up my yearly quota of making Adu do something for me.
If you ask nicely I could do it ;-)

MXM

I paid for this title
DONOR
If you ask nicely I could do it ;-)
That's true, good to keep in mind. I have, however, already delivered corrections to Adu, so I believe the post will update itself at some point. The wheels are in motion :p

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
I was otherwise engaged in family matters and thus not near a PC to re-edit. That has been fixed.

MXM

I paid for this title
DONOR
thomas, do you have a list of attendants for this year? Can you cross-check it with the 1st post?

thomas

Grouchy Beemer Owner
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'00 M539, '94 Cadillac Fleetwood, '16 Focus Wagon
thomas, do you have a list of attendants for this year? Can you cross-check it with the 1st post?
Well I have the list I used to track payments:

thomas, Lastsoul, Adu +1, loose_unit, Ice, Misrabelle, Galantti, DaHitch, FlatPackDan, ivan47 +1, Adamar, MXM, shad, D-Fence, gt1750, DanRoM, MWF, eizb?r, TobiasG, Bobele, nicjasno +1, mgkdk, Brotan, Vltros, Kimo_Speed, Matt2k, redliner +1, Terrex, Beni, farang +1, farang-bro, Eye-Q, Hemily, Dr_Grip, MacGuffin, Leviathan, public +1, Adrian, Fairlady, narf, DaBoom +1

That makes on my list 48 people, and that is counting Dan who was effectively not really there, and for sure not participating by any means. 49 counting Sarah which I have not on the list since that was more of a brief visit than participating.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
What happened with Dan, anyways?

Adamar

Viswijf
Car(s)
Volvo C30 DRIVe (2011), BMW F700GS (2014)
49 counting Sarah which I have not on the list since that was more of a brief visit than participating.
She sat around and did nothing. I think that counts as participating.

MXM

I paid for this title
DONOR
Well I have the list I used to track payments:

thomas, Lastsoul, Adu +1, loose_unit, Ice, Misrabelle, Galantti, DaHitch, FlatPackDan, ivan47 +1, Adamar, MXM, shad, D-Fence, gt1750, DanRoM, MWF, eizb?r, TobiasG, Bobele, nicjasno +1, mgkdk, Brotan, Vltros, Kimo_Speed, Matt2k, redliner +1, Terrex, Beni, farang +1, farang-bro, Eye-Q, Hemily, Dr_Grip, MacGuffin, Leviathan, public +1, Adrian, Fairlady, narf, DaBoom +1

That makes on my list 48 people, and that is counting Dan who was effectively not really there, and for sure not participating by any means. 49 counting Sarah which I have not on the list since that was more of a brief visit than participating.
Ok, that's a perfect match then :thumbup:

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
It was delivered to me yesterday evening by MXM. Me being old, I was already in bed by then, so I just updated it.