Ultimate FinalGear Ringmeet (and Roadtrip) threads guide

Please update statistics. :)

Shouldn't Hong Kong/China be on the country list? killpanda lived in France (imagine that!) the first time he attended, but not this time.

Yeah, you're right, I guess. My excel sheet didn't account for location changes. Also, I think I counted his gf as French by mistake. And even then France should be at 4, not 5? I wouldn't trust the list, I'll have to look it over again :p

I'd guess BMW would win a landslide victory there. :p

No. there isn't. :p Hong Kong is a stop over on the way from Australia on some routes. I generally fly through Singapore though.

If Joe was still an NZ resident, then he'd win.

Last edited:
No. there isn't. :p Hong Kong is a stop over on the way from Australia on some routes. I generally fly through Singapore though.

If Joe was still an NZ resident, then he'd win.

What happens if you add in the mileage from the Roadtrip since that was technically part of your journey to VS?

What happens if you add in the mileage from the Roadtrip since that was technically part of your journey to VS?

That's roughly another 5000km. So ~ 21,320km.

Edit: Even when I work from SYD->HEL->Roadtrip->VS, it's still about 21,160km all up.

(Which is ignoring the travel to Jyv?skyl? for the Finnish course, and the 4 days in Tallinn, before coming back to Helsinki, then to the track day at Ahvenisto and out to DaBoom's prior to the start of the roadtrip.)

Last edited:
Ever thought of compiling a list of participants' vehicles? Listing every individual model could be pointless/tedious, but a ranking by manufacturer would be interesting.

That's gonna be a task.. :D But the part in me that likes numbers and statistics, approves of the idea :p

Just make a google form where people give in the nickname, year of attendance, the the car(s) brand, model and year.

Just make a google form where people give in the nickname, year of attendance, the the car(s) brand, model and year.

Started with that exact formula, but gave up after a while since it was pita to do with a phone. :p

Get behind a computer?

- - - Updated - - -

Voila: http://goo.gl/forms/gIk78OztVz

Either someone can make one himself, or spread this one to all participants via PM or other form of communication.

Last edited: