Ultimate FinalGear Ringmeet (and Roadtrip) threads guide

Submitted a response for each year I've been there - 2x with the A5 (2012, 2015) and 2x with my C-class (2013, 2014).

Yeah, but now I have to do that NINE TIMES.... #firstworldproblems

At least you did it for every year. Ice only did it for 2008 ... :(

Results are here by the way: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hEADY1mvv08tTvtGCNmX052atPBHXMaA2Ry4zghEntg/edit?usp=sharing

- - - Updated - - -

Submitted a response for each year I've been there - 2x with the A5 (2012, 2015) and 2x with my C-class (2013, 2014).

Weird, i remember falling asleep in your A5 in 2014 on the way to a bank ...???

Weird, i remember falling asleep in your A5 in 2014 on the way to a bank ...???

Damn, you're right - it was the A5 as well in 2014, just checked the pictures. Fail on my part. Can't change my answers now though :)

edit Well, that was quick :p

Last edited:
Now that i think of it.

DaHitch and I attended the 2012 ringmeet too. Although we didn't stay at the campsite.
We did meet up with you guy's at the big tribune and stood around doing nothing. :p

I need to go through the photos and double check my memories. I'll submit more when I get home.

Why? Do you have to check which year except for all of them you attended and which car in addition to always the same you brougth!? :D

Mitsubishi Carisma (removed engine under cover while offroading to the grass parking lot), silver Audi A4 B5, black Audi A4 B5 (clutch pedal bracket gave way, no lap), black Audi A4 B6.

2012 In Dave's Mum's Ringoo
2013 From the Roadtrip in Ice's A4 B6
2014 In my 330D Touring
2015 In Matt 2K's Disco, returning via train and Sleazyjet

Shouldn't Hong Kong/China be on the country list? killpanda lived in France (imagine that!) the first time he attended, but not this time.

Yeah, you're right, I guess. My excel sheet didn't account for location changes. Also, I think I counted his gf as French by mistake. And even then France should be at 4, not 5? I wouldn't trust the list, I'll have to look it over again :p

So... you never really fixed that, did ya? :D