Ultimate FinalGear Ringmeet (and Roadtrip) threads guide

Last edited:
Edit: original message was cut in half, reposting the whole thing.

My GF wants us to go on a family trip to Austria next August, just realized I could probably fit a weekend at the ringmeet in there :D

Last edited:
Time to plan the next Ringmeet then, it never is too early. :)

Yet sadly we cannot do anything regarding planning before the N?rburgring calendar is known, because we don't want the Ringmeet to happen during a weekend that the ring is closed all weekend.

Several ticket sources already sell tickets for the AvD OGP 2018 for the weekend of the 11th/12th, as expected, but officially there is nothing.. same shit as every year.

Several ticket sources already sell tickets for the AvD OGP 2018 for the weekend of the 11th/12th, as expected, but officially there is nothing.. same shit as every year.

Had quick glance at what's known of the event calendar for 2018, and it seems that this is basically the only weekend within the timeframe that suits my schedule that fits the bill... Now if only AvD would announce the event for 2018 officially, because I'd rather not plan Ringmeet on rumours.

Theres been a string of new Monopoly games lately. I've also seen Ford and Holden ones

Shame it’s German only or I would’ve considered getting it for shits and giggles. Can’t beat a good Monopoly fight with the family after someone cheats or the cat clears the board. :D