Ultimate Garage

Lovely Garage! Too bad the rest of the cars are just next to each other, it would be neat if they all had special pods or what not. But i'm not complaining, wish I had that much money to spend.

An awfully American biased collection, but the garage is nice. Would be nicer if he had one of those pod things for each car individually.

awfully chrysler, at least its a nice home for the cars..

I find it very very vulgar, wood in a garage? booooo for bad taste

/me runs away :p

Well something tells me that he really does not care, vulgar or not. I would not be surprised if the metal part rotates like a turntable. To each his own I guess, personally I would love a batcave style thing but with another entrance. Drive into the garage attached to your home, and an elevator lowers you down to your personal doomsday shelter. Of course you could always drive out the other way, which is obscured by a few brushes. Hey its not like your Bruce Wayne or something you spent all your money on the elevator and making a cave below your home.

An awfully American biased collection, but the garage is nice. Would be nicer if he had one of those pod things for each car individually.

How can an individual have a "biased" collection? You buy what you like and what you want.

Well something tells me that he really does not care, vulgar or not. I would not be surprised if the metal part rotates like a turntable. To each his own I guess, personally I would love a batcave style thing but with another entrance. Drive into the garage attached to your home, and an elevator lowers you down to your personal doomsday shelter. Of course you could always drive out the other way, which is obscured by a few brushes. Hey its not like your Bruce Wayne or something you spent all your money on the elevator and making a cave below your home.

now a batcave is a cool garage! hell i would have smoke constantly on the ground a foot high, and hire models with all keys to my cars, when I call a model's name I'd have her throw me the key and give me a sexy look before i start the car and peel off. sorry my imagination took over for a sec.

But I meant wood in a garage, well is ugly. You never go to a dealership or a factory to any car manufacturer no matter how luxury the cars being made or sold there are, and see a wood theme. I'd hate to see his furniture, he probably uses tiger skin as a towel :p
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyways.

Did you see the list of his cars?

2002 Blue/Silver GTS ACR
1 of 1 VCA Special Build
05 SRT-10 Copperhead
06 SRT CC

04 Ram SRT10 VCA 1 of 50
06 Jeep SRT8
99 Shelby Durango
05 300 SRT8
99,00,02 Prowlers
04 CLK 55 1 of 1

1 of 1? can anyone fill me in on this? whats so special about his clk55 that makes it "1 of 1"

You never go to a dealership or a factory to any car manufacturer no matter how luxury the cars being made or sold there are, and see a wood theme.

WROOOOOOOOOOOONG :D

warenkorb_gr.jpg

V-DUB in da house ^^

How can an individual have a "biased" collection? You buy what you like and what you want.

I'm sorry you only know one use of the word 'biased'. I'll try again;

Biased-A particular tendency or inclination

His taste leans towards American made cars.
His car selection is American heavy.
The cars which he has in his garage tend to be more American than averages would expect.

Enough?

99,00,02 Prowlers

why why why why why ???????????????????????????????

haz