• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Ultimate garage

WOW that is amazing. So perfect.
 
Wow. I...love...how much did that cost? Jesus. Though, I guess he/she/it has it to spare.

I wouldn't mind having that attachment to my house. :D
 
justin.parker said:
Wow. I...love...how much did that cost? Jesus. Though, I guess he/she/it has it to spare.

I wouldn't mind having that attachment to my house. :D

I think if I had that I wouldn't need a house - just put a lounge & tv in the corner & I'm all set :D
 
thats cool, the underground one! just like batman! :evil:
 
holly shit that is nice, but is that a tuning garage? coz i mean why does a guy need to purchase a dyno for himself
 
He has some money to spare... And that is quite a good way.... ;-)

Buba
 
jasonchiu said:
holly shit that is nice, but is that a tuning garage? coz i mean why does a guy need to purchase a dyno for himself

from skimming the website I think that setup is used a demonstration of what he can supply and design - and what a damned fine advert it is
 
i want those tools :shock:

FACOM, expensive as hell, but very good and life long free repair/replace
 
wow.... that is beautiful absolutly beautiful... someday if i have lots and lots and lots of money i would get a garage llike that

TF
 
Nice interiour but the outside ? What is it with americans and the pseudo-castle building style ? I think it's ugly as hell.
 
I think a garage with the detailing straight out of surgery theatre is something that manages to loose the very essentials of tinkering with cars.

Looks like you have to take of your shoes before you can enter... and I bet the place smells like someone's bathroom.

Now where's the rock'n roll in that? :O

Yes... I admit it's expensive-looking, but that just isn't it... at least for me.
 
swek said:
Nice interiour but the outside ? What is it with americans and the pseudo-castle building style ? I think it's ugly as hell.

Its just the style around here.....
 
-ruhje- said:
I think a garage with the detailing straight out of surgery theatre is something that manages to loose the very essentials of tinkering with cars.

Looks like you have to take of your shoes before you can enter... and I bet the place smells like someone's bathroom.

Now where's the rock'n roll in that? :O

Yes... I admit it's expensive-looking, but that just isn't it... at least for me.

well keep in mind it's brand new... so it will take a bit before you get grease stains on stuff... but i really really really like working in a clean environment i mean i can and will work on a car most anywhere but clean and orderly garages make everything SO much better

TF
 
-ruhje- said:
I think a garage with the detailing straight out of surgery theatre is something that manages to loose the very essentials of tinkering with cars.

Looks like you have to take of your shoes before you can enter... and I bet the place smells like someone's bathroom.

The garage isn't meant to "tinker" - it's meant to "tune"...bit of a difference there. Tinkering is what you do in a single car garage and a drum of grease...this is precision work. And high-end service / tuning shop has clean, well-lit areas, and this guy evidently knows his stuff.

I'm so jealous... :twisted: :evil:
 
Top