process31.jpg

process41.jpg

2cv-tail1.jpg

2cv-exterior1.jpg

2cv-rear1.jpg

2cv-interior11.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFSGSL3Nrmc[/youtube]

/thread.

I hope that the ferrari was crashed or something before the transformation to that peace of stupidity. If they really chopped a totally driveable and good F355, then I'm gutted...

I hope that the ferrari was crashed or something before the transformation to that peace of stupidity. If they really chopped a totally driveable and good F355, then I'm gutted...

There seems to be a pretty large dent in the frame rail, which might indicate a collision at some point.

oh W2W Nova... you are so great...

with your twin supercharged
hrdp_0611_02_z+1972_chevy_nova+twin_supercharged_ls2.jpg

twin A2W intercooled
hrdp_0611_03_z+1972_chevy_nova+intercooler.jpg

and dual fueled LS2
hrdp_0611_17_z+1972_chevy_nova+fuel_cell_intercooler_reservior.jpg

all with a stock interior
hrdp_0611_13_z+1972_chevy_nova+stock_interior.jpg

sadly W2W closed but you can still read the Hotrod Magazine story HERE

I'm gonna have to go with the Geo metro as the winner, with the Model A nearly taking it for pure stealth (bonus points for the misfire system). The ONLY give-away, that is hardly noticeable when driven i'm sure, is the racing seat.

I'm gonna have to go with the Geo metro as the winner, with the Model A nearly taking it for pure stealth (bonus points for the misfire system). The ONLY give-away, that is hardly noticeable when driven i'm sure, is the racing seat.

Take a look at the exhaust on the Geo, it's not going to sound like a sleeper..;)

I still think that Cosworth Model A is the greatest sleeper. Who is every going to suspect a car with wooden rims?

And what comes to the 2CV, Is it the ultimate sleeper? Answer is no. It's far from a sleeper. I'd say that the Model A is the ultimate one, after it comes the nova and then the Geo.