Ultimate Upcoming Supercar showdown

Kebab gud

now adays there are a lot of high power supercars cars coming from som big players
Aston Martin DBS, Lexus (what ever), Updated McMerc SLR, Ferrari 599, Audi R8, BMW Z10, Nissan GT-R, Honda "NSX mk2" and so on and so on..
All due to out on the marked in 0-3 years

but which of these (and the once i have forgoten) do you look most forward too?

personaly i look forward to the Lexus GT.. what ever..
the most uptodate rumors has it that it is going to be Carbon fiber..
in other words.. light as hell.
and it is an image booster.. its made to be an image booster.. nothing more..
and a propper image booster has to be fantastic..

aston_martin_dbs1.jpg

LexusLFA.jpg

mercedes-slr-nev2.jpg

Ferrari599GTB.jpg

AudiR8.jpg

bmwz10.jpg

nissan.jpg

nsx2.jpg

I'm curious to see what Honda are doing to the NSX, as they describe this next one as an Aston rival. Especially since the first was fairly groundbreaking in the supercar community.

Also, the Noble M15 should be great fun. Though not in bright yellow :/

Audi R8 looks good from the pics, I'll be curious how fast it goes - Audi don't want it's sister company Lamborghini challenged by one of it's own cars.

Kebab gud said:
well .. Noble is not a big player.. infact i dont know of any in .. scandinavia..
(theres even a FXX in norway.. ) do they ever sell noble outside the uk?

They make them in South Africa...:shiftyeyes:

I've no idea. Nonetheless, I'm in the UK though and have a bat-in-hell's chance of seeing one, so I'm happy. [Saw an M12 a bit back, and it looks great. Though short]

teeb,

You think you have it bad? I live in California, the most automotive draconian state in the Union. I have as much chance of seeing a Noble as a battleship has of flying.

I don't expect much from the DBS. Just some updated styling and firmer suspension over the DB9. The lexus is very interesting, but alot of things can go wrong for them. Can't wait to see a R8 vs. Z10 shot-out. And the Nissan is also going to be pretty sweet.

Bugatti Veyron Sport. Lighter more power, higher top speed. 1200hp+, 273MPH

bugatti%2016.4%20veyron%2016cyl%201001%20ks.jpg

Blue devil vette

6050701.001.1M.jpg

997 GT2

champiracing_1107457322_997_gt2_r_psi.jpg

im very interested in the R8. Reviews have already confirmed that the 599 is amazing. I can't be bothered with the Aston and MB. GTR and NSX better be quite good to live up to their names.
Little to nothing is known about the Z10, and Lotus Espirit replacement for that matter.
Just have to wait and see

im only interested at the BMW

Fairly obvious for me really, the GT-R will be awesomeness, and I'm really looking forward to the NSX replacement too. THe Lexus will be like all Toyotas/Lexii which is very very 'meh' and be driven by old executives who think they have a little bit of an idea about fast cars, but anyone who really gives a shit won't touch it with a 40 foot pole.

On the European front, I can't wait for the R8, it will be awesome. I'm really starting to take a shine to Audis, they look awesome, they are always the best built cars and now that they are getting very serious about awesome Sports/Road cars (the RS6 and RS4 prove that point) they are fast becoming my favourite German brand over BMW and Mercedes, who seem to be getting very blase over the whole quality thing. Not that BMW can't make an Awesome car any more, they can the Z4M, M6, M5 and M3 all prove the Bavarians greatness, but plastics quality has been dropping etc etc. The M10 will probably reaffirm BMW, but god Audi's really starting to breathe down their neck.

Also can't wait to hear what the M15 is like. God I love Lee Noble's cars.

I guess the GT-R will be the most exciting release to come but I'm also looking forward to the Audi R8 with its wicked interior 8)

M3lover said:
I don't expect much from the DBS. Just some updated styling and firmer suspension over the DB9.

x2, and i can't be bother no more to be enthousiast about AM, they make 1 car in 7 different versions :rolleyes:

i'm looking forward to the z10, IF it's completely different to the z8

i'm realy looking forward to the NSX, the previous one was a great car, and it's been a while since honda did something great

and i would be thrilled to know what will happen with the skyline, but we're waiting for so long, i actually don't care anymore

Nobles are sold in the US. However, they are sold as kit cars. I've seen two at exotic car meets. I tried to keep up with one on the twisties with my elise. When we both really went at it for a few mintues, I couldn't keep up in the corners or the straights (Noble driver has much more track experience which prolly helps, that and the fact thats its a noble).

The BMW looks amazing but I really know nothing of it yet, most anticipated has to be the GT-R, it will probably be another amazing thing to drive and even better to mod as all japanese cars of this sort are.
It is a marry time in the super cars section these days ain't it. lots to look forward too.

The Audi interests me a lot as does the BMW (if such a car will be released).
Lexus? Dunno too many times has toyota promised the world in recent years and produced nothing. Well in Australia anyway.

Paul_The_Aussie said:
Lexus? Dunno too many times has toyota promised the world in recent years and produced nothing. Well in Australia anyway.
The rumors around the lexus delay is that they had problems choosing Carbon or aluminium...
the hotes rumors is that they have given it a greenlight as a carbon car..
in other words.. spec is close to the SLR..