Ultimate version of Forza 3 on deck

While I do understand the frustration, sometimes it feels like I am the only one here who actually quite enjoyed the game on its own. In my book, it is an equal to GT5, and I got TONS of mileage out of it. While it does suck that there wasn't more stuff for VIPs, at least I enjoyed the time spent on it with a good group of friends.

I really enjoy Forza 3 as well. I do understand frustration like you, but not some of the outright hatred for this game. Vote with your wallet, people!

Nobody in here hates the game. Quite the opposite... I loved it. I bought a new Xbox Elite for it (old one Rrod 1 week after FM3 came out...). I bought a Fanatec Turbo S for it (every single part of it broke multiple times!!! I used it countless hours on the 360 and 3 hours on the PC...). I built a Racing Rig for it (work hours + cost...).
As I stated before, as most of the guys who complain about the "Ultimate Version", I already bought the Ultimate Version, which was the the collectors edition with the keyring and the USB Stick and some other cars that could be bought a bit later by everyone... And now WE are getting fucked. No. Just no. A re-release with 3 cars you want but can't buy?!?!

Think ill be trading this in

I dont know why, but I played the crap out of FM2 and with FM3 I seemed to be only able to play it in short bursts before getting bored. Maybe my tastes are changing, maybe FM3 was just more of the same, whatever it is though it just hasn't been able to captivate me. I bought a couple of the DLC's too to try inject some life into the game, but nothing.

I guess the main thing is I haven't utilized Xbox Live. Paid for gold membership and then basically haven't went near any online stuff. Damn, I need to get some online friends!!! lol its like the opposite of a geek... I'm socially inept online, but perfectly sociable in the real world. Perhaps the two don't mix.

Think ill be trading this in

I dont know why, but I played the crap out of FM2 and with FM3 I seemed to be only able to play it in short bursts before getting bored. Maybe my tastes are changing, maybe FM3 was just more of the same, whatever it is though it just hasn't been able to captivate me. I bought a couple of the DLC's too to try inject some life into the game, but nothing.

I guess the main thing is I haven't utilized Xbox Live. Paid for gold membership and then basically haven't went near any online stuff. Damn, I need to get some online friends!!! lol its like the opposite of a geek... I'm socially inept online, but perfectly sociable in the real world. Perhaps the two don't mix.

Exactly the case for me.

Damn I want the SLS. But 4,3 billion points is a bit steep.

As I stated before, as most of the guys who complain about the "Ultimate Version", I already bought the Ultimate Version, which was the the collectors edition with the keyring and the USB Stick and some other cars that could be bought a bit later by everyone... And now WE are getting fucked. No. Just no. A re-release with 3 cars you want but can't buy?!?!

That was the "Limited Edition." I have the feeling that the new cars will be DLC at some point, or at least available to VIP members.

They will, I went from being upset at Turn 10 about the UC to upset at PD about their car/track list. But, I guess the last podcast said something about the cars going on live but not until they fulfill contractual obligations, presumably to Top Gear.

still no UC in Canada :(

Can't believe I'm going to buy Forza 3 though, after what they've done to Forza 2 when Forza 3 was released...

Last edited: