Um...owned badly

Yeah, saying 'accidents happen' is usually a bit of a cop out. There is always a cause. It's like saying the car lost control. No it didn't, the driver lost control of the car. An accident would be a tree falling onto the car while it was driving along. There are many reasons why crashes occur, and not many are truly accidental. Lack of attention, fatigue, driver inexperience, innappropriate driving for the conditions, poor vehicle condition, the list goes on.

Granted, the crash might not be one drivers fault, but it inevitably is another's fault. Cars don't just crash into each other for no reason.

Mischief007 said:
Fucking idiot. He should be banned from driving in the world for a stunt like that.

Naseem's already banned. So if it turns out to have been him driving then he's probably gonna be jailed or something. How do people know the guy in the golf died? I've not seen it say that anywhere.

It was only a matter of time before the car got crashed... Apparantly whoever drives it has been driving pretty stupidly all around sheffield for a couple of weeks now. I guess it's put a stop to that though!

Serves them right..... The innocent people who got caught up in it however........

Hope he gets some time for that, people like that don't belong on the roads let alone in a supercar.

Just imagine being the occupants in the golf....

Viper007Bond said:
Poor SLR!

poor guy who died in the Golf ...........................

haz

The "prince" was a good boxer though.... i guess he knocked in the head too many times