Umm, is it just me or...

Jacobi

Hi,

I know this is probably the worst place to put this, but is the SBS Top Gear Forum working for anyone? Because I have tried to access it via Google, but the page apparently doesn't exist, or won't load or something...
Stiggie, any idea, or am I just an technologically impaired idiot (which has happened before...)

Jacobi :)

What's the URL? :rolleyes:

Well, I just googled "SBS Top Gear Forum" and some of its pages were listed in the search, but when you press on the links, the page comes up with HTTP 404 Not Found. Even just copying the first half of the link (www21.sbs.com.au/topgearforum) diverts straight back to the SBS Top Gear site itself. Sorry to bother you but I just wanted to check that I wasn't going insane... :)

You aren't going insane Jacobi, the SBS forum is gone. :(

I was the moderator of the SBS forum. It was taken down in early January because SBS's contracts with the BBC regarding web-publishing rights didn't actually allow them to create a forum in the first place. They really didn't want to remove it, but eventually had to and I'm sure there are a lot of former members like yourself wondering what happened to it.

I made a replacement, the [removed]. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a replacement, the [removed]. :)

Comon, don't be advertising a similar, basically competing site to these forums here. :hammer:

I want people to use these forums to discuss that stuff. ;)

Erm, *she* asked actually... (sorry)

I'm sure if you ask Viper007Bond nicely, he'll give you a 'Not A Dude' tag. This will help avoid any future confusion. :p

Thanks guys but its not a big bother. Sorry though if it did cause some trouble... ;)

(Plus, I don't think pink matches my avatar...:grin:)