Unable to connect to tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened the port on my firewall and still the links dont work.

My ip is 80.178.77.74 but it changes every time I connect.

How about posting the trackers for the next episode on a non typical bittorrent port? many ISPs throttle or ban that port. Than I meen the IP Range of 6000 throughout 7000.

Gromit said:
How about posting the trackers for the next episode on a non typical bittorrent port? many ISPs throttle or ban that port. Than I meen the IP Range of 6000 throughout 7000.

The tracker we use to release the eps, and other torrents on the site, uses port 6969 :)

EDIT: read your post again, misunderstood the first time :p
Maybe we can see about getting it changed, dunno

Cruzz563 said:
Gromit said:

The tracker we use to release the eps, and other torrents on the site, uses port 6969 :)

EDIT: read your post again, misunderstood the first time :p
Maybe we can see about getting it changed, dunno
if its throttled: each client gets like a couple KB's every 15 or 20 minutes so it wont slow you down.
if it's banned feel free to use a proxy for tracker communications, its been tested and it works, and it doesnt slow your downloads down at all.

And by changing the tracker's port all torrents would have to be reseeded...

My IP is 62.232.106.73

I may have been blacklisted, wasn't aware of the reseeding "rules" - sorry.

Mr Flibble

Horatio said:
Can someone post a proxy that works?
that might change from time to time...
justgoogle for a proxy list and try an proxy in your browser first, and once you entered the proxy in your browser settings and then try to visit my tracker.

i cant seem to conect to any bitorrent, my I.P is 217.165.58.151, is this cuz im blocked too ? this problem has been with me for almost a month now :(

My IP is 66.71.50.72. Am I blacklisted? I have been unable to connect to the tracker all of a sudden.

The tracker is unreachable. My ISP has serious network problems. Lets hope they get it sorted out soon.

tanks for the PM - i just cant watch the whole forum for these posts ;)

Up at the time of this post.

Any bans right now? I get a connection refused in BitTornado and I get "target machine refused connection" in uTorrent. Other torrents I am using are working fine. Everything was working fine here through the Olympics episode (I haven't downloaded since) and now I can't get the two new ones to work.

Thanks,
Rob

no bans atm, 18.000 peers on the tracker but it seems to be working fine from here. Can you visit the webpage?

Anyone? I REALLY want to watch this episodes but I can't connect for some reason. Other mininova torrents work fine.. it just seems to be ones from here. Perhaps something to do with the port ?

Status
Not open for further replies.