Unaired episode footage - The Blue Meanie

Nice vid. From Shane's clothes and the Lambo in the studio, this was from Series 3. Perhaps it was part of unaired episode 4.

great segment, even greater car. that thing looks nuts. 7 liters and supercharged, would put most American muscle cars and some V8 powered trucks to shame.

man, this show had so much potential.

How many unaired episodes were left? Would love to get copies of them. I seem to recall someone saying they would air the unaired episodes in the summer (winter up here) but never heard anything else. The US version is starting to come around but I still liked this version better.

How many unaired episodes were left?

Two unaired episodes exist: The last episode of Series 3 and the last episode of Series 4. I personally haven't seen them out in the wild yet.

Two unaired episodes exist: The last episode of Series 3 and the last episode of Series 4. I personally haven't seen them out in the wild yet.

I think there were 3 episodes unaired.
The 4th from series 3 (s03e04)
and the final two from series 4 (s04e05, s04e06).

The unaired episodes showed up on usenet in the last two weeks.

You can find them with binsearch.info

-Dave

I think there were 3 episodes unaired.
The 4th from series 3 (s03e04)
and the final two from series 4 (s04e05, s04e06).

The unaired episodes showed up on usenet in the last two weeks.

You can find them with binsearch.info

-Dave

Actually there are four episodes. The show got chopped after 4x03, so there's the final from series 3 and epsisodes 4, 5 and 6 of series 4.

Downloaded the episodes yesterday, and it's quite entertaining stuff. Maybe not as good as the UK version, but way better and far more original than the US effort. Shame it got the axe.

The unaired episodes are:

TGAU S03E04
- People Movers vs SUVs
- Hulme Supercar
- Celebrity Challenge - Jimmy Barnes
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo vs BMW X5M
- V8 to the Rescue
- Commodore V8 Group A

TGAU S04E04
- Stunt School Part 1
- Jaguar XJ Supersport vs HSV Grange
- Stunt School Part 2
- Celebrity Challenge - Glen Boss & Damien Oliver
- Dick Johnson's Tribute to Peter Brock
- V8 to the Rescue

TGAU S04E05
- Renault Clio RS vs Ford Falcon GT
- Peel 50
- The Stig takes the Peel 50 around the track
- Celebrity Challenge - Natalie Gruzlewski
- Subaru "All Will Drive" car
- V8 to the Rescue

TGAU S04E06
- Lexus LFA
- Cars as beach buggys Part 1
- Alternative fuel Cars
- Celebrity Challenge - Jamie Durie
- Hot Rodding
- Cars as beach buggys Part 2

Has anyone spotted locations outside of Usenet? My ISP nuked Usenet access years ago, and I so rarely used it (compared to, say, a decade ago) that it isn't worth paying extra for a dedicated Usenet feed.