Uncharted 3

That fucking fight in the ballroom on the boat... I think I restarted that like 10 times... And then the next stage of the fight.. I dunno how often..

The game is unbalanced at times, and I had more bugs/glitches than in UC2... Still loving it, though!

Yeah, fighting is quite similar to Arkham City (except Nate isn't nearly as skilled, powerful and quick as Batman :lol:) . Square to attack, triangle to counter, etc.

I know none of you are in it for the multiplayer, but it's fantastic.
An FG clan would be unstoppable, assuming i'm on your side of course. :p

Done the creepy crawler a couple of times... pretty cool.

Anybody up for some coop next week?
Too bad I don't have a headset, though...

Just got it today and am currently up to the citadel. Holy farkin shitballs there is so much detail in every little thing. Story is pretty good so far.

Anybody up for some coop next week?
Too bad I don't have a headset, though...

I'm always available for any kind of MP. :mrgreen:

Not so much Co-op Arena or Co-op Hunter Arena, but i'll do any Co-op Adventure (3 person)

Not so much Co-op Arena or Co-op Hunter Arena, but i'll do any Co-op Adventure (3 person)

I have been doing Co-op with my cousin for 2 days now on and off. Its fun with just 2 but a real challenge. we may throw down soon.

Also, whats the Beta reward code for i just got in my email?

Did you order from Amazon?

Wait beta? Does it say what it unlocks.

Last edited:

Is coop adventure basically an altered level taken from SP? Because thats the coop I wanna do. Didn't know there were different choices! Lets do that next week ;-)

I enjoyed 1 and 2 so much that I decided to take a bit of a hit on my credit card and bought the regular version of Uncharted 3 today. Will be playing it later.

As for GAME. They really are a bunch of lying bastards but mostly for other reasons. I saw in GAME today they had it for ?42.99, walked into HMV and they had it in there for ?37.99 no prizes for guessing which store got my money.

Fortune Hunter pack just hit the UK/EU.
4 maps, 3 skin packs (U2 skins... non-transferable) and a theme. (When they become available)

?19.99... not loving that price.

Explorer ?99.99
Subway crap ?10?
Fortune ?19.99

I mean day 2 DLC is never cool, no, Naughty Dog you're not getting my ?20. ;)

Fortune Hunter pack just hit the UK/EU.
4 maps, 3 skin packs (U2 skins... non-transferable) and a theme. (When they become available)

?19.99... not loving that price.

Explorer ?99.99
Subway crap ?10?
Fortune ?19.99

I mean day 2 DLC is never cool, no, Naughty Dog you're not getting my ?20. ;)

wait for the email, you may be getting that shit for free. Check that link i posted.