Uncharted 3

I know people are complaining about the focus ND seem to be placing on the multilayer, well you might be right.

The treasure seekers and Fortune Hunters that Nathan Drake deals with are known to be smart, resourceful, and a very exclusive bunch. Similarly, you the UNCHARTED fans, have told us that you want an option to get your DLC at a discount, and you want to get it like a Fortune Hunter would (quick and easy). This is the club for you, and now is the time to join it!

The Fortune Hunters? Club DLC program entitles you to the first four multiplayer map packs and the first three multiplayer skin packs for UNCHARTED 3: Drake?s Deception with the first DLC release coming in November. Pre-order now for only $24.99 and immediately score the exclusive Fortune Hunters? Club THEME, then with each DLC release you will receive an XMB message on your PS3 linking you directly to the content on the PlayStation Store! Valued at over $45.00, these DLC releases will be must-haves for any UNCHARTED fan.

Join now to save over 45% on 7 multiplayer packs, get the FREE Fortune Hunters? Club theme, and then get your DLC like a Fortune Hunter would with fast and easy XMB message links!

This is not Call Of Duty FFS... now take my money.

Hm, only the coop seems to interest me... MP on consoles? Racing games only, IMHO...

Thank you for preordering Uncharted 3 from GAME.co.uk

Due to the epic size of Uncharted 3 we have a lot to do to make sure it gets to you
in time for launch day. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging your
payment card a little earlier than usual.

If your payment has been successful you will receive an email letting you know that
your order is on its way. It will not reach you early, this just means its being held ready
for delivery on launch day.

Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the evening prior to
the release date.

If there is a problem with your order you may receive an email informing you that your
order has been cancelled.
This could be due to a problem with your payment method. If your order has been
cancelled please place a new order on www.game.co.uk/uncharted

I don't have an issue with that, the problem I have is I have just gotten a new bank card and it's has a new number. But they haven't sent me a new PIN, so I don't even know if it works. My old card still works and is tied to my Game account, my bank said cut the old card up, but I dunno they might deactivate it themselves?

The new card is a Visa Debit, their site lists either a Visa or Visa Electron. I've emailed them to say don't cancel my preorder if the first card doesn't go through... I'm gonna have to call them tomorrow, I can't let another Explorers Edition escape me. :cry:

Glad it's happening again.

http://img52.imageshack.**/img52/9889/sdeceptionsoundtrackhq.jpg

11 days to go, can I squeeze a UC2 play-through in this time? :mrgreen:

Man I freakin LOVE Edmonson's Uncharted soundtracks. Thanks for the links, these will be making the rounds on my iPod all next week. Just got the Senna OST. Music soundgasm overload.

Embargo has passed and the reviews are out... I know nothing, nor do I want to know.

(Ok, I saw 2 scores.)

7/8 days to go baby!!!

6656?2510 wallpaper

Last edited:
gametrailers review. 9.5

solid

All in all most seem to say: Best Uncharted, maybe even the best game on PS3... Can't wait!!!

My want levels for this are very high, might out fork extra for the Explorer's Edition.

My want levels for this are very high, might out fork extra for the Explorer's Edition.

Fork extra indeed.

I'm still terrified about them fucking my order up, so much so, that I ordered the cheapest thing on Games site just to test. A silicon case for a 120GB classic Ipod... which I don't own.

You guys in EU get three choices. US only gets 2, and the CE here isn't as good (imo). I went with the regular edition. I mean, what the hell am I going to do with a belt buckle? I wouldn't mind having the ring though...

For once we did get the best (IMO) with the Explorer, the fact that it's a true limited edition helps too. Hunting them down, I felt like Drakey. :p

I'm jealous of the super voucher you guys get. All the pre-order bonuses (I think) and extra MP cash.

MP cash is pointless, the bonus is 100,000. I have 450,000 in the Subway one, it may transfer.

MP cash is pointless, the bonus is 100,000. I have 450,000 in the Subway one, it may transfer.

True, but the extra pre-order things and skins or whatever is more useful to me than a belt buckle and a chest that would sit in the corner.

True, but the extra pre-order things and skins or whatever is more useful to me than a belt buckle and a chest that would sit in the corner.

The pre-order bonuses are apparently just early unlocks. Everybody will get them eventually.

Posted these guys a few times, have the Youtube MP3 rip on my phone... which is a douchebag move.

They have their 'name your price' album out, so that'll be a $2 for Nates Theme.

Album

In other news 'Thankyou for your preorder' and they've taken the money. Fucking Explorer baby!!! :mrgreen:

Subway ends today, dunno what time. Been awful laggy past 3 days.
I'm working on Wednesday. :(

Last edited:
Good news! Your order has been despatched and will be delivered soon.

Oh my.goodness..... What if it arrives Monday? :cool: