Uncut version of the season 16 US road trip episode?

Perriwen

I'm trying to find the complete version of the season 16 US road trip episode, pretty much anywhere. I remember the news on that episode was hilarious, in particular, but every version I can find has a good chunk of it cut out, including the fire Jeremy started. The blu-ray is cut down, the BBC America version is cut down, and even Amazon's version, which has a trove of mostly uncensored episodes. The only place I remember finding it was the torrent on this website, which sadly was taken down. :-( Is the complete version in existence anywhere anymore?

I have a copy of it.
First I could not find it, because it was labelled as 15x07.

PM me for further information.

I?ve seen the PM feature is disabled for new users.
I don?t want to post a download link or torrent, not to offend any DMCA people.

It's on one of the Great adventures isn't it? I'm sure that was how I saw it the first time I watched it on Blu-ray.

Which episode do you mean? I thought I knew and had it, so I looked for it in my collection, but I can?t find it. The 15?07 I have was aired on Dec. 21, 2010. It?s actually the first show of a new season, as they?re showing what is coming over the following weeks. And it?s 1:09:53 long. 15?06 was aired in august 2010.

After 15?07 came what I named 16?00, ?The Three Wise Men Christmas Special?. That?s the one in Iran, Irak, Syria and Israel.

Are you talking about the US-Special during which they wrote stuff like ?man love is [???]? on each others cars?

He's probably refering to the Episode on the East Coast in the US with the 458, the GT3 RS and the SLS.