Unknownspeedster Mini Cooper S

unknownspeedster

Car(s)
2007 Mini Cooper S
Well i have upgraded from the VW Golf to a R56 2007 Mini Cooper S Chilli Pack,
This car features the 1.6L turbo engine and the 6-speed Automatic transmission with paddles on the steering wheel
This car features
Astro Black Paint finish with a white roof and mirrors
Optional Flame style 17" wheels
Auto headlight and wipers
Xenon Headlights
Cream interior
Piano black interior surface
10 speaker premium radio
Black roof lining
Climate control
sports button that up's torque and firms the steering and changes engines base map
Chrome interior pack
Moodlighting

really Sorry about the picture quality only camera phone, ill get some better ones when i get the bonnet stripes fitted next week.
P1000646-edit.jpg

P1000655.jpg

P1000657.jpg

P1000656.jpg

P1000654.jpg

P1000652.jpg

P1000651.jpg

P1000650.jpg

P1000648.jpg

P1000649-edit.jpg

P1000647-edit.jpg

P1000645-edit.jpg

P1000644-edit.jpg

Really nice car mate! Is it the new Mini?

That's a pretty decent car you've got there especially for a man as young as yourself. :thumbup:

FYI in the fourth pic we can see most of your number plate and in the seventh pic we can see that you listen to Nova. :p

shawn - yes that is the new new mini cooper :D
Austere - yer, pretty luck that things worked out for me and was able to get one of these beasts and yes i am a closet nova radio listener :p

What genre is Nova for the one or two non-Aussies that come on FG? :p

You've got excellent taste there unknownspeedster :yes: Love the black paint and love the white leather. Also love the black roof lining and piano black wood - they make the difference!
You can drive a turbo at 18 in SA? God dammit I hate Victoria sometimes ...
I also hate Victoria sometimes, but for different reasons :p

But yeh - I hate my state as well when I hear that other states can run around in turbo cars etc etc :(

well actually if you want you can start to be on ur P's at 16 and a half :p, though we wont discuss insurance excesses :p

*cough*

I.. may.. fall into that category. Gotta love SA sometimes, I can drive just about anything!

As I said before, very, very nice! I'm jealous.. :D Here's hoping you'll stick with it for more than 8 months, though!

SL65 - i do love the colour combo but its probably the worst to keep clean, the black gets dirty and the piano black gets load of finger prints and the cream is also dirty
Dsemaj - shh you, i do hope to keep this more then 8 months, ive already paid for 12 months worth of insurance :p j/k
Lurch0001- hahaha, "if i have to" :D

You can drive a turbo at 18 in SA? God dammit I hate Victoria sometimes ...

(Really cool car though :p)

err you can to depending when you got your license?

The old system (which most current people are on) is based on power to weight of less the 125kw which actually made sense rather than the retarded system imported from a state run by morons (i'm looking at you iemma and that previous idiot carr)

Us South Aussies have nothing like these limits, we just do our test go for 12 months on p1 which is the usual young driver restrictions, then we got to p2 which last for another 12 months and is simply the same and allows not to have to display p plates at all pretty much left alone in regards to engine sizes and limits

You wizards from Oz are strange indeed. An 18 year old isnt allowed to drive anything at any speed it would seem. Import any other system it'll be better, ours is "take your license, drive anything". The americans go with just "drive anything" from age 14 and I suppose that's a bit steep.

As for the car, I like everything except the central speedo. I can't stand those.

Hawthawthawthawthawt. :eek: