• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

unoffical top gear sound track

thenameisbam

just wanted to make sure everyone saw this, http://www.mininova.org/tor/90981 its put together
by a fan like ourselves and he even mentioned this site in the files in the torrent. you all should go
and dl it or buy the songs, heh, cause they are wicked! :thumbsup: sorry if someone else posted this info,
i couldnt find it!

Track list?

heh my bad

1. Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard - Molossus [Batman Begins OST]
2. Massive Attack - Simple Rules [Danny The Dog OST]
3. Muse - Hysteria [Absolution]
4. New Order - Crystal [Get Ready]
5. The Dust Brothers - Who Is Tyler Durden? [Fight Club OST]
6. The Killers - Believe Me Natalie [Hot Fuss]
7. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence Remix [Remixes 81-04]
8. Rob Dougan - I'm Not Driving Anymore [Furious Angels]
9. Coldplay - Square One [X&Y]
10. Massive Attack - One Thought At A Time [Danny The Dog OST]
11. Nine Inch Nails - You Know What You Are? [With Teeth]
12. Kasabian - Club Foot [Kasabian]
13. The Strokes - Reptilia [Room On Fire]
14. Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor or Humanity [Kill Bill Vol. 1 OST]
15. Mirwais - Disco Science [Snatch OST]
16. Aphex Twin - Windowlicker [Windowlicker EP]
17. Pink Floyd - Money [Dark Side of The Moon]
18. Sean Callery - Jack's Revenge At The Docks [24 OST]
19. Craig Armstrong - Hanging [Plunket & Macleane OST]
20. Craig Armstrong - Escape [Plunket & Macleane OST]

:thumbsup: wow that is definitely an impressive list, and i do think it sums up top gear very well!! One thing missing, where is 'Jessica' (Top Gear theme) at track one and James' engine version of Jessica at the end? It can't be a Top Gear soundtrack without them!! :D

Description of this torrent:
Oh yeah. VUK rules.

Heh..

Nice...

Great mix, whoever brought it together obviously put in a lot of work. Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Good mix! :thumbsup:

But no Amon Tobin? ;)

someone sould compile a list of all the songs featured in top gear, cause they pick wicked songs! maybe section if off by seasion and which show, and i say this cause i'm too lazy to go thru the forums and do it my self! even better is if someone did it and then got all the songs and torrented it for us. now that would be worth donating $5 to that person, so they can get them selves something nice, or maybe some legal council, heh.

downing now

acquiring now.

props to the person who compiled this... some of the music they do play is great, especially The Strokes - Reptillia (because JC hated it, lol)

watto said:
acquiring now.

props to the person who compiled this... some of the music they do play is great, especially The Strokes - Reptillia (because JC hated it, lol)

Reptilia is a gr8 song anyway. Whenever I play it in the car I just have to drive very fast. The driving songs they had were all lame. The answer to their quest was Reptilia!!

flyingfridge said:
watto said:
acquiring now.

Reptilia is a gr8 song anyway. Whenever I play it in the car I just have to drive very fast. The driving songs they had were all lame. The answer to their quest was Reptilia!!

Agreed. If JC hates it, it's gotta be cool. :tease:

^^ I like your car. Especially in that colour with nice rims and really clean...

Buba

flyingfridge said:
:thumbsup: wow that is definitely an impressive list, and i do think it sums up top gear very well!! One thing missing, where is 'Jessica' (Top Gear theme) at track one and James' engine version of Jessica at the end? It can't be a Top Gear soundtrack without them!! :D

Great list, but I agree with flyingfridge...

But in any case, thanks...