UnUnited Kingdom

Conservative MP Nick Fletcher says Dr Who being played by a woman has led men to a life of crime. :blink:

I mean...not unless not watching Dr. Who is a crime...and I'm pretty sure it's not so much the female Dr. Who as the godawful preachy writing that came with it that causes that crime :p

London court cases are being postponed because there aren't any drivers to take suspects to trials​

Last year during a Tier 3 lockdown, there were one of more Christmas parties at #10. Some reports of 50 people attending. Host potentially liable for finews up to £10k and £200 per person.

The Christmas parties story has snowballed:

Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s spokesperson has insisted "there was not a party" at 10 Downing Street last December, and the government has said no Covid guidelines were broken.

PM accused of lying after No 10 officials caught joking about Christmas party​

Exchange between Ed Oldfield and Allegra Stratton took place last December days after alleged party took place

A succession of ministers have crashed and burned on tv repeating the mantra that no rules were broken.

Jacob Rees-Mogg was the guest of honour at the IEA’s Christmas bash last night:

BoJo apology for something he said never happened :ROFLMAO:
(at the start)

"I apologize unreservedly" - Man who knows there'll be no consequences for himself

Headlines have been pretty savage:

:ROFLMAO:
Nigel Farage and Tucker Carlson discussing how catching covid had a ‘feminizing effect’ on Boris Johnson

love too hear this from the wanks who don't care about doing anything to stop COVID

Also, anyone who accuses my female ass of having less "life force" will soon feel another force from my foot slamming their ballsack.

Two Downing Street parties held evening before Prince Philip’s funeral – reports​

About 30 people said to have been at social events night before the Queen mourned her husband alone

A booze run to fill a suitcase with wine: The full story of our exclusive on those Downing Street parties​

While No 10 staff partied, the Queen was preparing to grieve alone at the funeral of Prince Philip because of Covid restrictions

Downing Street apologises to Queen over lockdown parties​

Downing Street has aplogised to Buckingham Palace for two staff parties in No 10 the night before Prince Philip's funeral.

PM birthday event was held in No 10 during lockdown​

No 10 said staff had "gathered briefly" to "wish the prime minister a happy birthday", adding that he had been there "for less than 10 minutes".
Rules at the time banned most indoor gatherings of more than two people.

Downing Street parties: Met Police investigating 12 gatherings​

Boris Johnson has been left desperately trying to shore up his premiership after the Sue Gray report as detectives were revealed to be investigating 300 photos and 12 events in Downing Street, including a party in the prime minister’s private flat.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJnH1x66dXo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWzLZ-UZ4AY

One of the parties was to celebrate Cummings getting shafted.

Will BoJo have to interviewed under caution?

View: https://youtu.be/5_MapRHxdkY?t=34

Last edited: