UnUnited Kingdom

The Russian invasion has really saved Boris, hasn't it!

Last edited:
:wall:

When you think he can't go lower:

Fury greets Johnson’s claim Ukraine fight is like Brexit​

Prime minister says vote is ‘famous recent example’ of ‘instinct of the people … to choose freedom’

Must be one of the worst companies in the world:
P&O Ferries has sparked outrage after sacking 800 staff with plans to replace them with cheaper agency workers.
Staff were told in a video call that Thursday was their "final day of employment", but some refused to leave their ships in protest and were removed.

:wall:

When you think he can't go lower:

He is doing this because he knows Brexit is a disaster, it has isolated Britain, made Britain poorer, less influential. He needs extreme forms of hyperbole to cover the gap between that reality and the false utopia that he and others promised.

To be fair...that's also me at every party I've ever been to in my entire life.

Rishi Sunak ‘listed in tax haven as trust beneficiary’ while chancellor​

Exclusive: Chancellor noted in documents related to his wife’s finances from Cayman and British Virgin islands in 2020​

Sunak’s wife to pay UK tax after outcry, as PM denies non-dom knowledge​

Akshata Murty says she realises many felt her arrangements were not ‘compatible with my husband’s job as chancellor’

Boris due another couple of fines!!!!!!!

Some UK asylum processing to happen in Rwanda!!!

UK to give asylum seekers one-way ticket to Rwanda​

The number of people crossing the English Channel has risen sharply this year
Some asylum seekers who arrive in the UK on small boats across the Channel will be given a one-way ticket to Rwanda, under new government plans.

Some UK asylum processing to happen in Rwanda!!!

So this little bit from Come Fly With Me is actually becoming government policy:

36FB32F0-6CBD-49C7-9B01-895607971F99.gif

Glen Owen political editor of the Mail on Sunday misogynistic and creepy:

Angela Rayner hits back at claims of ‘Basic Instinct’ tactics to distract PM​

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...aims-of-basic-instinct-tactics-to-distract-pm

As much as I disagree with @AngelaRayner on almost every political issue I respect her as a parliamentarian and deplore the misogyny directed at her anonymously today.

:idiot:
Rees-Mogg announced that the government was delaying yet again the imposition of post-Brexit border checks on imports from the EU. He asked the public to celebrate this decision, on the grounds that it would save £1bn a year and help hard-pressed consumers by avoiding an increase in the cost of imported food. Enforcing post-Brexit checks, said the minister, “would have been an act of self-harm”.

Boris Johnson looks to be in trouble with these local election results​

Election results 2022: Conservatives lose seats on English councils​